Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no...he's serious

Originally posted by ryan_4z
    I love it! That's how dad and I got to get along so well, drinkin' beer and building boats. I still remember when I first started helping him. Sanding with the grain was my first lesson in woodworking. Being in the shop is the second best thing to being at the races. The best part is, I always win the race in the shop. I still climb in every boat that we build before it's finished, it's alot easier to beat Billy and Shannon when the race is in your head!
    Not only does he fake races in unrigged boats, but he thinks his Jeep is a rollup runabout. Maybe that's how he ended up in the ditch at Lock Haven

allie
    The Runne's: Born with plastic sporks in their mouths.

Comment

The bottom is finally on!

We had quite a team effort yesterday to get the bottom on. Below are pics of myself spreadin' glue and my wife Christine performing her best 'Linda Sorenson' impersonation. Also, my daughters, Austin and Abigail erasing dads pencil lines. I told them that I have a feeling that this would not be the last time they would be sitting on the bottom of a runabout!!!!!!! LOL! Happy Easter to all!!!!
      Attached Files
      http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

I'm Jealous

You get your wife to help spread glue? Mine will not even help flip one over when I am working on them. Is she for hire?

You have a nice looking family. Have a great Easter
        Mark
        G-11
        125H
        When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
        Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Last weeks roll over party....

been a little behind in my posts...spending too much time in the boat shop, i guess...
          below are pics taken as Justin, Ryan and I rolled her over for the first time.
          Attached Files

Comment

This week, the deck stringer's are in

Sure hope the decks go on as easy as the stringer's went in! I highly recommend Darrell Sorensen's kit. This is the most fun I have ever had building a boat! Very easy and fast to build. I have been working nine to ten hour days and spending only one to two hours a night in the boat shop at the most. At this pace, she will be ready for Memorial Day weekend as we had hoped would be her first race in Franklin, Pa.

Oh, and by the way...Mark, if you are interested in renting my wife...you must understand that she can be a little expensive...cause she comes as a package deal with her ASH rig!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Brewster 59s
              Oh, and by the way...Mark, if you are interested in renting my wife...you must understand that she can be a little expensive...cause she comes as a package deal with her ASH rig!
              She drive's ASH too! Darn you got a keeper.

I'll have to meet you and your family in Wakefield. Hopefully I will have a motor for my ASH (or a loaner) by then. I'll try not to rub paint with her in the corners. Just kidding.

The JSR is looking good.
              Mark
              G-11
              125H
              When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
              Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Working...
              X