The Roll Up Cup is coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Roll Up Cup is coming...

Coming to Lock Haven 2020...The 50th annual Jaycees Labor Day Regatta. Cash prize, winner take all, classic “B” Mercury roll up runabout race. More info to come...start your planning now!

I have 5 Racecraft roll up boats for available for the 2020 season. All are race ready just add your motor. Message me for more details.

Comment

those were the days. the sound of a full field of corn poppers made your heart pound.

frank novotny
      52-E

Comment

D@mn,,, Another Bucket List race that is too D@mn far away... I have a 20H and an Austin that should be a good combination too...
        Last edited by Black Sheep; 11-18-2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Black Sheep...$1500 cash prize to the winner...could pay for your whole trip! Remainder of future sponsorship money will go to all entrants of the “The Roll Up Cup”

Comment

Matt, I really appreciate your enthusiasm! However for fun I did a little math... LOL!
            5342 miles round trip for me.
            If I take my pickup at 12 MPG with diesel at 3.25 average (Washington it's like $3.40 currently). it's roughly $1,446 in fuel.
            I hypothetically win the B-U race I'm looking at $54 profit! Solid Investment!
            Per Google Maps it's a 78 hour trip, Piece of cake!
            I think Sutter may have his best prop available... I'll check!
            I think I know what second place pays... Right?
            I hope The Roll Up Cup sticks around for a while so I can make the trip some day. I have never run a 20H in competition and have always wanted to. This sound like a cool race! I'll be there via YouTube for sure!!!

I'll see you there one day,
            J-Dub

Comment

J-
              The original concept of the Roll-up cup was to be a National point series for roll up drivers only. Points determined on how many boats you beat, bonus points for beating side fins, etc...Not reserved to any particular class. Any class...any roll up...any category . Need to work out logistics. However, it will culminate and finish at Lock Haven then alternating to different venues based on geographic interest.
              Stay tuned...

Comment

I like it!!!

Comment

That sounds epic. Something on our list as well... have to wait and plan, same trip as J-dub. Great looking promo. Exciting

Comment

Weight #380, height 1-3/8”

Comment

Working...
                    X