Wakefield 2019 - Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakefield 2019 - Registration

Big Don would like everyone to pre-register, including Mod and Special Event classes by midnight on July 7. Entry fees are very reasonable for a Nationals prior to that, but after midnight on the 7th they will go up for all classes.
    Please email Monica Allen at Wakefieldnationals@gmail.com

Include:
    • Name as it appears on APBA card
    • APBA card number
    • Hometown and state
    • Classes
    • Boat number for each class
    Thanks,
    Bill

While you still have a few weeks to get the registration in...the sooner the better would be nice, as we are trying to get all drivers listed in the program under their respective class or classes
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

• dil/viller
      dil/viller commented
      Editing a comment
      my puter won't open to the registration link. must have a old one [ magine that ].

• Big Don
      Big Don commented
      Editing a comment
      it's not a link.

You have to email the info...

Ok, we have had several people email us and say they can't find the link. So let me try this again.

It is not a link.

You have to email the information to: Wakefieldnationals@gmail.com

Everyone needs to pre-register, including Mod and Special Event classes by midnight on July 7. Entry fees are very reasonable for a Nationals prior to that, but after midnight on the 7th they will go up for all classes.

Include:
    • Name as it appears on APBA card
    • APBA card number
    • Hometown and state
    • Classes
    • Boat number for each class
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Big Don -

So you mean that I type up an email with the above information and I send that email to: Wakefieldnationals@gmail.com?

Comment

Register for all classes you think you might run! If you not 100% sure your coming still register for what you want to run.

This includes special events please pre-register!! If you not sure your engine or boat will be done in time still sign up!!!

You can always scratch at registration, we just need you in computer a head of time.

This will only save you money at Wakefield and help us get computer stuff done a head of time!!!!

see you all at Wakefield!!!!

53W

Last edited by 53-W; 06-24-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Cut off date for pre-registration is coming soon!!! please sign up for all classes you think you will run!!!!

Tell your race buddies to sign up!!!!

Comment

Please pre-register for Wakefield, it does not cost you anything, but helps you and us out at nationals!!!! JULY 7th is cut off!!!

This is for 750cc mod classes, NAC mod 250cc and 200cc classes, all Stock classes, all J classes, and all special event classes ( 20H, J-H 15ci Hot-Rod runabout)

Comment

You have missed your chance to pre register and get cheaper entry fee!!!! This is your last chance!!!!! to do so!!!

Comment

This is your last call to get price break on registration fees please pre-register NOW!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X