Thanks CVRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks CVRA

Just wanted to thank Carolina Virginia Racing Association for putting on another great race at Edgewood, Maryland and the officials for making things run so smoothly . For those who stayed home you missed some great racing and due to the forecast for Sunday, all racing was squeezed into Saturday, I believe we ran off 36 heats. Huge thanks to out to Robin and Stu Shane for all the hard work they have put into this race. The drivers dinner at the Deck crab shack is always a treat. Highly recommend everyone to put this race on their schedule next season, the course is great, the pits are in a nice paved park parking lot, and concrete launch ramp access to the water.
    Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J

even mother nature did't stop us. great job from all those who put the race on. will be there next year.

frank novotny
    52-E

Comment

I also wanted to give a big thanks to CVRA and everyone who came for a great day of racing. Also a big thanks to everyone who helped get my boat ride side up, dried out and fired up again. I really appreciate it and can't thank everyone enough! Learned a lot this weekend.

Comment

Working...
      X