INSTANT RESULTS......CVRA EDGEWOOD MOTHORS DAY REGATTA...2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INSTANT RESULTS......CVRA EDGEWOOD MOTHORS DAY REGATTA...2019

Attached are the Instant Results (unofficial) from the CVRA opening event held this weekend in Edgewood, Maryland...............thanks to Shane Sheet Metal for all you do to help make boat racing possible in our area! We managed to beat the weather and had a fun awards banquet Saturday nite and got to celebrate Abby's (29th??) birthday again.......enjoy the APBA link below with pics and results.

https://www.apba.org/news-edgewood,-...race-2019.html

60355025_2777530042262279_643800805803032576_n.jpg 60102406_2198907310144333_5715056528289955840_n.jpg

Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 05-12-2019, 12:17 PM.

Looks like a great spot, no CSH ?

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
      Matt Dagostino commented
      Editing a comment
      Not enough CSH drivers showed...we were one short. We needed you Herb!!

Was this a Hydro only race?
    Ryan Brewster 57-S

Comment

• Stocksquad69
      Stocksquad69 commented
      Editing a comment
      When will we see that rocketship of a CSR on the water again?? Always look forward to seeing your results

• Matt Dagostino
      Matt Dagostino commented
      Editing a comment
      ............guess the weather forecast scared the Runabout Drivers away. We Hydro drivers are not afraid of a little rain, which by the way did not happen until we were done racing...)

• ryanbrew57s
      ryanbrew57s commented
      Editing a comment
      I will be at Franklin, currently buying a house so racing will be minimal this year. No rain or wind has ever scared me away. Makes it more fun if you ask me!

Looks like a great place to race! Saturday night awards party too.
    Oh, Matt and Tana, good job on getting out the results right after the race. I know it’s difficult with everything going on during the race. Lee 28-R

Comment

I do like the insta-results too.

I guess I might need to think about making trip to next year to represent CSR. You guys are going to let me be the face of CSR?

Old and slow,

Tim
      Tim Weber

Comment

• ryanbrew57s
        ryanbrew57s commented
        Editing a comment
        If you make the trip I will make It as well. will take me roughly 7 hours to get there
    Working...
    X