Stock/J Nationals Wakefield Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock/J Nationals Wakefield Schedule

Here is the schedule of the Stock/J Nationals in Wakefield MI. We are planning on running some MOD classes along with the Nationals classes. 750R, 750H & 200H will run 2 times.

We do plan on moving ahead on the schedule if we can, so the days become just guidelines. Assume we can get to flight 3 or 4 on Tuesday, flight 8 or 9 by Wednesday night, and the rest Thursday. Stay in your boats and help us along. We plan on starting at 8:30AM every morning. We know the sun can be an issue at times later in the afternoon, so, I highly recommend you have a dark shield for your helmets or sunglasses to wear if you don’t, because I would really like to keep racing if the water is good if we can. The sun would have to be really bad and a dark shield doesn’t even help to go on hold. In our best case scenario we are done racing on Thursday night giving our inspectors all day Friday to finish inspection. Right now we are scheduling the banquet for Friday night. If we do finish and have the banquet Friday night, it gives our West Coast, East Coast, Florida friends the weekend to start heading home.

I’ll say the schedule is 99.9% done and we are not going to change it, unless someone can point out a glaring issue. Something like, my kid and I run the same boat in JR & 25R in flight 6. If that does exist, let me know at dallen4@new.rr.com or on here, and I’ll see if we can adjust. I’m not guaranteeing we can fix those issues, we will see what we can do. The problem becomes, every engine runs in multiple classes and everyone runs their boat in multiple classes, so it becomes a scheduling nightmare. So a simple just move JR to another flight, could conflict with, ASR, 125MR, BSR, AXR, 15SSR… We also realize that there may be some people scrambling at times to make adjustments between flights. But we think we have at least 30 minutes between all possible conflicts but we may have missed some. We will do everything possible to give you ample time to make changes if you make us aware of them. 200 Mod guys, I realize the last 2 flights might get a little hectic for you. We’ll give you some time to make changes and to get some oxygen. Flight 14 we will take a mini break after 500 & 200.
    Flight 1 Flight 2 Flight 3
    AXH Elim ASR Elim DSH Elim
    20SSH Elim BSH Elim 15SSH Elim
    JH Elim 125MR
    Flight 4 Flight 5 Flight 6
    CSH Elim AXR Elim ASH Elim
    BSR Elim 300SSH Elim 25SSR Elim
    250MR NAC JR Elim
    Flight 7 Flight 8 Flight 9
    15SSR Elim ASH Final 300SSH Final
    250MH NAC DSH Final JR Final
    CSR Elim CSR Final 15SSH Final
    15SSR Final 25SSR Final
    750MR
    Flight 10 Flight 11 Flight 12
    AXR Final ASR Final 750MH II
    BSH Final 20SSH Final CSH Final
    750MH AXH Final BSR Final
    BSR Merc JH Final
    Flight 13 Flight 14
    500MR 500MH
    200MR NAC 200MH
    125MH BSH Merc
    750MR II 200MH II
    15SSR Hot Rod
    Last edited by Big Don; 05-03-2019, 12:42 PM.
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Ok maybe this will read better
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Speaking of Wakefield........

Big Don would like everyone to pre-register, including Mod and Special Event classes by midnight on July 7. Entry fees are very reasonable for a Nationals prior to that, but after midnight on the 7th they will go up for all classes.
      Please email Monica Allen at Wakefieldnationals@gmail.com

Include:
      • Name as it appears on APBA card
      • APBA card number
      • Hometown and state
      • Classes
      • Boat number for each class

Thanks,
      Bill

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
        Matt Dagostino commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good............MAYBE you or Big Don could give us all a reminder tword the end of June about per-registering.....

Just a thought...))

• Racerkyle20
        Racerkyle20 commented
        Editing a comment
        Matt- Maybe do it now, so you won't forget in June..... It's an easy 30 second email.

• Matt Dagostino
        Matt Dagostino commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Kyle........why didn't i think of that????........

I'm most likely running 15ssr and CSR, which are back to back in flights 7 and 8. Not looking for a change, only a little time to hop from boat to boat in inspection area. Thanks.

KB
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

• Big Don
        Big Don commented
        Editing a comment
        Kyle thanks for the heads up. In situations like that we are allowing guys to pit from inspection as you mention.

Since it was mentioned about pitting out of inspection. Any J parents that race right after J can pit out of there also so they are not running across the pit area to get to their boat. Just give us a heads up so we don't trap anyone.

The schedule works great for Sutter's Gold Racing. We can even run 500ccmR and Donny Allen can run our 20H Mercury in Classic BSH after all the Stock Classes race.

Comment

Don looks great. We may run a JH boat in BSH, but we can worry about that when we are up there.

Comment

• Big Don
          Big Don commented
          Editing a comment
          Why did if figure you would be the one to do that. I thought we learned our lesson having Donny try that.

Lee I'd still love to run that 20-H in BAR if your over is still good,
        thanks!

Comment

BSR I meant

Comment

Dana,
            My offer is still stands. Let’s talk soon.
            Lee

Comment

I've had a couple people ask about Flight 10 & Flight 11. We understand that there are several AXR's that will need to be put the engine onto their hydro and then put their A engine on that runabout. With 3 heats after AXR and a turn boat change, it still might be close for you to be ready. We will do a slow patrol boat change between those flight and we will make sure everyone has time.

Don Allen

Comment

• dil/viller
                dil/viller commented
                Editing a comment
                Don, is the plan for 200H, 750R &H to go into inspection after each heat or the final heat?

• Big Don
                Big Don commented
                Editing a comment
                MOD's, 20 H Classics, 15SSR HOT ROD Jimmy Hagerl race will only report after 2nd heat.

I have to confer with our inspector on the 200MH as I was thinking since they are so close we would only weigh after the 4th heat. No one would cheat in 200MH would they? Everyone in the pits can keep them honest.

I know it's still 6 weeks away (July 7th deadline) but we have only had a handful of registrations sent in.

Speaking of Wakefield........

Big Don would like everyone to pre-register, including Mod and Special Event classes by midnight on July 7. Entry fees are very reasonable for a Nationals prior to that, but after midnight on the 7th they will go up for all classes.
              Please email Monica Allen at Wakefieldnationals@gmail.com

Include:
              • Name as it appears on APBA card
              • APBA card number
              • Hometown and state
              • Classes
              • Boat number for each class
              Thanks,
              Bill

Don Allen

Comment

Looks good Don. I don't think we will have elims in DSH......would we run our final heats where you have the DSH elims posted or where you have as scheduled for finals? Thanx.

Comment

We will run the final for any class that does not have Elims in the Elims spot.

Don Allen

Comment

Anybody know when the 20H Classics will run? Would love to see them run but if not an audio recording would be awesome!
                    Best of luck to one and all-safe travels, too.
                    Chip

Comment

Will there be a live feed of the racing?
                      Kegs

Comment

Working...
                      X