X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modhydro
    started a topic New boats for 2019

New boats for 2019

Kyle came home from Michigan over GM's Christmas shutdown and started his new 125 Hydro. We started cutting wood last Sunday. Pretty good progress for a week.....

I am making molds do make carbon sponsons to help keep the weight up front light or it would be even further along. I didn't get the benefit of the whole week off like the kid!!!

What else do people have in the works? This is usually a pretty interesting thread...

Steve

• bh/
    commented on 's reply
    -a 350R 'lay-down' with extreme set-back transom ? -steers with his feet ?

• baries
    replied
    125 mod hydro

Leave a comment:

• John Korbus
    replied
    Don't forget about using a Balls Out Boat Drain in your new rig. Call John 630 531 5860

Leave a comment:

• Hydro doc
    replied
    Clearwater crafts is building a laydown D Stock with help from Larry Darnelle and Patrick Kane is getting a 20 hydro also from Clearwater crafts. Hope to have it for Clarksville, Ar. May 5th.

Leave a comment:

• Carruthers
    replied
    Yes it is was built by norm bachand and raced by brad skinner to a national title in the 80’s

Leave a comment:

• ottawamercguy
    replied
    Hi Adam, Is that a BSR hanging up on the wall?

Leave a comment:

• Carruthers
    replied
    New Brunswick canada

Leave a comment:

• Tom Cronk
    replied
    What is your location

Leave a comment:

• Carruthers
    replied
    New csh in the works

Leave a comment:

• Roskowski30h
    commented on 's reply
    its for 125 Mod

• Tom Cronk
    replied
    Is it a 125 Mod or a 125 Pro ??

Leave a comment:

• raceboat61-S
    replied
    I’m building (again) a B Stock Runabout that I first built when I was 14 years old from plans found in “How to Build 20 Boats”. In the magazine article it was built by Hal Kelly but not of his design. Boat was a ‘Mosquito”. Keep in mind this was 60 years ago! But it was my 1st boat and though it took me 2 years and 200 lawns mowed I raced it in the old Columbus Marathon in September 1961. This is a trip down memory lane for me. I’ll power it with my KG-7Q just like Hal Kelly and let my grandsons play with it. Might spark a boat racing desire in one of them.

Leave a comment:

• machinedcomp
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great Steve!

• Special K
    commented on 's reply
    Building something like a wetback or sea flea was my original plan before I ended up with what appears to be a D mod hydro that’s been slow on progress for a few years.
Working...
X