Yamato 331

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamato 331

Has the SORC started to think about how the Y331 is going to be integrated into the current class structure? There are some significant changes in this motor when compared to the Y321, notably the pipe and losing 1HP, or are the changes insignificant enough to even be concerned? Motor is expected to be shipped in late 2019.

Originally posted by deeougee View Post
    Has the SORC started to think about how the Y331 is going to be integrated into the current class structure? There are some significant changes in this motor when compared to the Y321, notably the pipe and losing 1HP, or are the changes insignificant enough to even be concerned? Motor is expected to be shipped in late 2019.
    Call TJ or Chairman Brewster...............at the SORC meeting last year this was discussed and i believe it was noted that the Yamato Distributors would be retrofitting those new 331's with the model 321 head and tuner pipe. I believe Mike Ward of Europe who is the European Distributor has stockpiled enough heads and pipes (Model 321) to last for years.

That is the way i remember the discussion.

Comment

• deeougee
      deeougee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Matt.
Working...
X