CRYSTAL LAKE - September 15,16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRYSTAL LAKE - September 15,16

Joint Sanction APBA/CBF With the season winding down, things are starting to heat up in region 2! Crystal Lake, Redwood NY is just a couple of weeks away. Located just minutes from Interstate 81 and the Canadian border. There will be testing on friday afternoon from @ 1pm -4:30 . On Saturday evening there is a boat cruise on the picturesque St. Lawrence River with pizza, salad, and a cash bar. Tickets are $ 20. They may be reserved in advance, or purchased at the race.
    Canadian race entry fees will be at par. We are hoping for good weather, but bring some warm clothes as it is September in Northern NY.. Anything is possible. Hope to see you all there!
    ** if you are bringing a motorhome, please allow for 10' distance between your neighbor, and try to maintain a uniform parking. ( per Dept. of Health Code)
    Last edited by Hunter 93-N; 09-04-2018, 09:42 AM.

Thank you for posting this- I am looking fwd to Crystal Lake
    Do you have any info on ticket reservations for the dinner cruise- two please
    I've been to the 1000 Islands region dozens of times since I was a child & it gets better each time
    Thanks again 93-N
    George Bressler
    522-P

Comment

Working...
X