National Meeting/Winternationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Meeting/Winternationals

Can anyone tell me the dates and locations of the APBA national meeting this year and the Winter Nationals next spring? I have searched the APBA website but so far unable to find this info.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

The National meeting is in Orlando. I think the first week in Feb, 2019. I don’t recall the exact dates.
    John Adams

Comment

FYI: Per APBA Web (subject to confirmation!):
      • Annual Meeting advertised as being Feb 6-10, 2019 in Orlando.

From APBA Home Page, go to the “Schedule Tab" to find Annual Meeting info.
      http://www.apba.org/resources/apba-annual-meeting-4334
      • East & West Coast Championships (replaced former single-site Winter Nats):

APBA Home Page “Resources” Tab indicates Meeting Minutes, but used the Search Option instead.
      http://www.apba.org/sites/all/files/...20-%202018.pdf

STOCK Nat Meeting Minutes from 2018 indicate East & West Championship Bids as follows (VIII. New Business, item-d):
      2019 Eastern
      –PRORA, Jesup, GA for Saturday and the Southeast Divisionals on Sunday.
      Date to be determined.
      Motion to approve by Matt D’Agostino
      Motion carries unanimously

2019 Western
      –SOA, Castlerock, WA May 4 & 5
      Motion to approve by Tom Johnston
      Motion carries unanimously

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Again (!)...subject to "confirmation", but hope this helps.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks!
        "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Working...
        X