Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wakefield 2019 Nationals Stocks and J Classes and few other added classes July 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakefield 2019 Nationals Stocks and J Classes and few other added classes July 2019

Been getting asked for dates

July 2019 week of 22 thru 26 more info to come

You can start to make RV and camper for city camp ground by pits and hotel reservations after Feb 10th 2019

BSOA is heading up to Wakefield in early October to finalize stuff with city and Indian Head. After that point we can share more details

We will be also running some added classes

750 Mod hydro and runabout

200 Mod hydro

200 Mod runabout - North American championship**

250 Mod runabout and Hydro - North American championships**

Mercury 20H hydro and runabout (special event)
    1988 stock rules as used in past runs at Wakefield (details to come on complete rules)

Jimmy Hagerl 15ci Hot-Rod Roll Up runabout race in his name (details to come on complete rules)

More to come later this fall after racing season is done, but this is just heads up on what is coming

We always looking for helpers for that week so if interest just ask us!!!

For questions fill out our question sheet on our website

www.bsoa.net

Darrel
    53W
    Last edited by 53-W; 03-12-2019, 06:16 PM.

Sign me up for the 20h race and Jimmy Hagerl hot rod race! Also the Toga Party.
    Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J

Comment

Somebody loan me a 20H so I can race the runabout event!

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
        Matt Dagostino commented
        Editing a comment
        Call your buddy Gary U.S. Pond.........he has a garage full of them!

• flatsmoke
        flatsmoke commented
        Editing a comment
        Dana,
        I own a very strong 20-H you can use. Everything is 1st class. What kind of boat do you have?
        Lee Sutter
        1-206-859-6050
        Last edited by flatsmoke; 08-24-2018, 10:58 AM.

Lee,
      I have a fast racecraft!

Comment

Appreciate offer!

Comment

I have access to a good 20H but would need to borrow a runabout.

Tim
          Tim Weber

Comment

I also running both the Jimmy 15 H-R runabout and 20H runabout... The Lemmie Express coming out for one last run!!! Might have to have Brain Wave mix up a batch of the Lemmie mix...

53W
            Last edited by 53-W; 08-24-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Team B&H
              Team B&H commented
              Editing a comment
              Del is in his element preparing and serving Lemmies. He starts with an ordinary 3:1 mix and then goes to 2:1 and then for the dedicated 20-H guys goes to the long-course !:! mix for real top speed.

Will be great to see the Lemmie Express again!

bumpy bumpy some N.A.C Mod classes added
            Last edited by 53-W; 03-12-2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Indian Head lodging and hotel rooms can start calling after Jan 10th 2019

You can make RV and Camper reservations for city camp ground by pits after FEB 10th 2019

We have over flow RV and Camper available if needed, but must be self contained. There will be plenty of room for everyone!!

Our meeting with Wakefield area went great as always, all papers are signed!!! It is 100% official that we are racing in Wakefield for APBA nationals in July 2019!!!

We have our first fall B.S.O.A meeting this weekend, soon after that will announce our plans and activities for the week!!!
              One great thing is the area is really looking forward to us coming, They wish they could host Nationals there every 2 or 3 years!! You will see the city and surrounding area a lot more involved in our nightly actives this time.. should be best Wakefield yet!!!

For questions fill out our question sheet on our website

www.bsoa.net

53W
              Last edited by 53-W; 01-08-2019, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• GrandpaRacer
                GrandpaRacer commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you have phone numbers for the city camp ground reservations?

one day closer to spring this is good to see. sad that majority of the mod commissioner's voted to split from the stocker's. [ never did understand why this vote wasn't a driver's choice where more than just a few got to voice there opinion's.] since there is more crossover racing done between the stock's and modster's than the couple that do the pro 's. maybe another round of discussion at the national meeting on this subject is in order.

Comment

I'll help Referee all week, if you can put up with me!

Comment

• Big Don
                  Big Don commented
                  Editing a comment
                  John appreciate the offer. We have our race committee pretty much set, but if we can use you to fill in while they are racing and stuff... I will certainly use you. Thanks again for the offer.
                  Last edited by Big Don; 01-10-2019, 09:41 AM. Reason: Fixed a spelling error that I can't believe my kid didn't give me a ton of crap for. He's either slipping or given up on me. Probably the latter.

• csh-2z
                  csh-2z commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll be there and serve in any way necessary, almost.

I just found out that the city is not taking camping reservations until FEB 2019..
                sorry about any confusion.

Things are going well! Looking to be another great Wakefield Nationals in July of 2019

Get your 15 H-R and 20H tuned up and ready for Wakefield!!! I will be Posting rules for 20H events and Jimmy 15 H-R runabout race in next couple of weeks.

If you ran the 20H events before at Wakefield it be same rule as last time we ran up there. 20H engine must be ran as 1988 stock specs.

Jimmy 15 H-R event engine must run as stock specs

53-w
                Last edited by 53-W; 01-08-2019, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• GrandpaRacer
                  GrandpaRacer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do you have a phone number for RV camping?
                  John Adams

some of possible events...on the table...

pizza party
                pool tournament / street dance and live band
                70's party
                on your own to go out night and go and do what ever
                VFW night with dinner
                Wakefield area chamber party in the pits night

Got some fun possible events getting planned so... see you all there...will post which ones make the cut at later date...so you all can plan...so few open nights, so only a few things we can do!!!

53-w
                Last edited by 53-W; 06-03-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Hope to be up there this weekend turning a couple of testing laps on Sunday Lake.

Comment

Working...
                    X