Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wakefield 2019 Nationals Stocks and J Classes and few other added classes July 2019

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakefield 2019 Nationals Stocks and J Classes and few other added classes July 2019

Been getting asked for dates

July 2019 week of 22 thru 26 more info to come

You can start to make reservations after JANUARY 1st 2019

BSOA is heading up to Wakefield in early October to finalize stuff with city and Indian Head. After that point we can share more details

We will be also running some added classes

750 mod hydro and runabout

200 mod hydro and runabout

250 mod runabout

Mercury 20H hydro and runabout 1988 stock rules as used in past runs at Wakefield (details to come on complete rules)

Jimmy Hagerl 15 Hot-Rod Roll Up runabout race in his name (details to come on complete rules)

More to come later this fall after racing season is done, but this is just heads up on what is coming

We always looking for helpers for that week so if interest just ask us!!!

Darrel
    53W
    Last edited by 53-W; 09-19-2018, 05:52 PM.

Re: Wakefield 2019 Nationals Stocks and J Classes and few other added classes July 2019

Sign me up for the 20h race and Jimmy Hagerl hot rod race! Also the Toga Party.
    22W and bill hoctor like this.
    Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J

Comment

Re: Wakefield 2019 Nationals Stocks and J Classes and few other added classes July 2019

Somebody loan me a 20H so I can race the runabout event!

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
        Matt Dagostino commented
        Editing a comment
        Call your buddy Gary U.S. Pond.........he has a garage full of them!

• flatsmoke
        flatsmoke commented
        Editing a comment
        Dana,
        I own a very strong 20-H you can use. Everything is 1st class. What kind of boat do you have?
        Lee Sutter
        1-206-859-6050
        Last edited by flatsmoke; 08-24-2018, 10:58 AM.

Lee,
      I have a fast racecraft!
      Rtrolian likes this.

Comment

Appreciate offer!
        flatsmoke likes this.

Comment

I have access to a good 20H but would need to borrow a runabout.

Tim
          Tim Weber

Comment

I also running both the Jimmy 15 H-R runabout and 20H runabout... The Lemmie Express coming out for one last run!!! Might have to have Brain Wave mix up a batch of the Lemmie mix...

53W
            Last edited by 53-W; 08-24-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Team B&H
              Team B&H commented
              Editing a comment
              Del is in his element preparing and serving Lemmies. He starts with an ordinary 3:1 mix and then goes to 2:1 and then for the dedicated 20-H guys goes to the long-course !:! mix for real top speed.

Will be great to see the Lemmie Express again!

bumpy bumpy

Comment

Working...
            X