Silver Lake Eatonville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Lake Eatonville

Wanted to give a quick update on Seattle Outboard Associations very successful race this last weekend. We started out Friday with new folks in boats, and 37 people that had never had the chance to drive a hydro went out and had a blast. Several of them stayed around for the weekend and raced....what a great success story. I would have been there to help Friday, but woke up in pits Friday morning and realized I left my clothes bag with my wallet in it at home....4 hours round trip! Won’t do that again. Saturday morning dawned, and the place was totally packed.......182 entries, with large fields in many classes, such as DSH, and Elims in 20, OSY, and CSH. We ran a very fun triangle course of just under a mile, with a few people taking a swim, nobody hurt. Just wanted to give a shout out to race director Ron Magnuson, chief referee Rick Sanstrom, along with Howard Shaw as assistant, and Lisa Peterson as chief scorer. Was just a fun race weekend all around.

Great Hot summer weather too.

Comment

And with a nice back ground for a drivers meeting!

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaRacer View Post
        And with a nice back ground for a drivers meeting!
        Wow.... Miss Pay N Pay. Cool.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

It was cool to have the Pak as a background. Also cool was the little J stock pay n pak, which was built. During last years HARM project.....same paint job etc. The name of the driver escapes me, but he did a fantastic job his first time out in boat, and was all smiles when he came back in!

Comment

And, thank you to all the racers that spend their hard earned monies to participate in our wonderful sport of APBA sanctioned outboard boat racing. All 182 entries on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
            X