• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any 750 mod runabouts coming
    David Everhart S52
    Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

750 850 hydro coming
      spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

Come one, come all!! Where else can you race before a park full of spectators cheering you on and get paid to do it? Kittanning will be paying tow money again!

Jeff
        5-P

Comment

229A. 20ssh ,csh,300?

Comment

• ryanbrew57s
            ryanbrew57s commented
            Editing a comment
            Shouldn't be an issue with getting a field of 300s. Should be a good pack, there were 10 Last year.

15ssh
          Bsh
          Asr
          Johnny Wlodarski III
          24J

Comment

750 850 hydro coming
            spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

1-B will be there with:
              ASR
              15SSR

Comment

Picked up another Hot-Rod Mike so wil be there.
                100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

So let me run down the checklist of Boat race needs:
                1. Friday Testing - Check
                2. On site camping - Just next door but check
                3. On site food - vendors in the park, donut shop across the street, sponsor doing breakfast just down the street, restaurants within walking distance - Check, check, check and check
                4. Race in front of a crowd - check
                5. Tow Money - check
                6. Legal fuel - just next door - check
                7. Saturday Evening Bands - just up the park, check
                What else do we have to do to get more boats? Put in air conditioned pit spots?
                Brian 10s

Comment

• bmitch1
                  bmitch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Air conditioned pits...check!!! This just in, we have nominated Brian W to fan racers with a piece of old knee foam from his hydro. First come, first served... limited time offer. Actual product may vary from pictured product. All rights reserved. Your mileage may vary. Keep out of reach of children.

And for the first 20 callers to our hotline, you will be put into a drawing to win our Emperor Pit Package courtesy of Team Mitchell. This package includes (but not limited to), boats off the trailer, motors out of box, complete rig setup, putting your rigs in and out of the water with starting and retrieval, an ice cream social in your pits after your race (sprinkles for winners only) and a foot message from Brian Mitchell. This package has a retail value of over $10 but can be yours if you are the lucky winner. Limited time offer. Only 1 entry per trailer. Operators are standing by.

(Not responsible for phone outages or missed calls - no exchanges or rain checks. Winner responsible for all taxes. Sponsor reserves the right to exchange prize for a (1) used shim stick at any time)
                Brian 10s

Comment

Anyone need another hydro? I think it would simplify my race life if I only carry two, not 3.
                  Runne Craft built for 25XS/Y80, ought to be OK for S20 too, so a boat for the new BSH class.
                  Will be in the trailer, have a look

Comment

As of Tuesday, the 14th at noon, the river still looks normal height and clean water. All of the rain in Pennsylvania so far has gone away from the feeder streams north of us. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Jeff
                    Jeff
                    5-P

Comment

Location of fuel of the day or non ethanol in Kittanning? May have already been mentioned but I'm too lazy to dig through all these post see you all there Friday.....
                      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

1 JH
                        1 CSH maybe 20ssh or 500MH depending on what is needed.

If anyone has a spare AXH prop might be needing one for when the boy gets older. He loves racing.

Tim 70P
                        Matt 72P

Comment

brian, jeff, mary and all the helpers did a great job at kittanning this year. even though the races ran late on saturday we did finish up on sunday. the town did a great job getting the vendors and the car show. never knew what a 'rat rod' was until i saw a bunch if them there. should have saved my old rusty pickup.

frank novotny
                          52-E

Comment

Working...
                          X