2018 USTS Lake Depue Pro Nationals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 USTS Lake Depue Pro Nationals.

The sleepy little town has begun to awaken from a long nap, the town is waiting for the guests of honor to arrive. The Mens Club are in final preparations, the food , beer, hats and shirts are ordered. As we are waiting , thoughts are running thru my head. We have been thru so much together, Depue and Pro Division, from high water to no water( that's right the Dam Year) , to 100 degree heat to sweatshirts, from bright beautiful days to monsoon rains, from no wind to be blown off the water. We have been thru it all, together. We all have made so great friends within these racers and fans. This year we will be missing 3 great friends Ed Thirlby Sr, Steve Litzell, and Marshall Eldredge Jr they will be missed by all. So as Depue gets the final touches put on, the Mens Club gets the park setup on the 18, we are all ready to hear those famous words by the Depue native Ray Rodda.... Holy Buckets and 30 to the 3. So I hope to see all of u, from behind the slider grill. Welcome to Depue. God Bless and safe travels .

If I may add to that list the following names Jim Warren , Rick Saver , Bill Van Steenwyk and Clyde Queen. It has been a difficult last 10 months with the passing of all these guys from the PRO ranks. They certainly will be missed.

Comment

Working...
    X