Erinsville Ontario Race registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erinsville Ontario Race registration

We plan on making the tow up to Erinsville next weekend to run CSH and CSR . I'm looking for info to prerregister and a race circular

Doug Overbury is the one to contact, he is one of the organizers. He’s on Facebook. Tried to find the sanction on the CBF page but couldn’t see it. Don’t ever remember having a pre registration page, only on site.

Comment

No pre reg for erinsville.
      I haven’t seen a circular yet but will see if I can dig one up. I’m not CBF this year.

Posting the flyer as it is what I have on hand.
      ----
      Graham18ce
      Team Canada ThunderCat
      Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
      Twitter @FralickRacing
      Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

• bh/
        bh/ commented
        Editing a comment
        This race @Beaver Lake, is ~50 miles NW of the Thousand Island bridge at the top of I-81.
        Cdn $ is trading 25 cents off the US $, so don't be too shocked at the price of beer in the Lakeview Tavern. Where else can one race with a historic tavern right in the pits ? [Constantine ?]
        Last edited by bh/; 07-04-2018, 09:47 AM.

Registration is Saturday morning usually around 8:30am. Free camping in the pits in designated area. 30km north of Napanee on County Rd 41.
      Just passing this on from Doug, as he’s not on here.
      Not 100% positive but I don’t believe this race is joint sanctioned. You run on your APBA card.
      Last edited by Harold8; 07-04-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Hello,

On your poster I really like the ‘Old Boat Racers and Friends Reunion Weekend’..... We need more of this.

Great job.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• Harold8
          Harold8 commented
          Editing a comment
          There usually is a pretty good turn out of old maybe retired is a better word,,racers!!

Thanks guys,
        I spoke with Doug last night it sounds like a great time. See you next weekend.

Comment

For any CSR drivers is the US, this class will go first thing Sunday allowing you
          an early exit for the trip home. Erinsville is a short trip north of the Thousand Islands bridge.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up we intend to head up Mid morning Friday. I will be running both CSH and CSR. Looking forward to it I have heard alot of good things about the races North of the border. We would like to make more shows but schedule conflicts with races closer to home haven't allowed us.
            44-P CSH
            10-P CSR

Comment

We had great weekend of racing with perfect water conditions and hot sunny weather.
              Hats off to Doug, Dave, Rob,Linda,Brent and all who helped out to make the weekend
              a success.

Comment

Working...
              X