Raffle 125 PRD Fireball Complete Race Ready - 2018 Nationals in Moses Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raffle 125 PRD Fireball Complete Race Ready - 2018 Nationals in Moses Lake

The Seattle Outboard Association Race Committee for the Scott and Linda Carson 2018 Stock, Mod, J Nationals Presented By Penway Media in Moses Lake, WA is in the final stages of preparing for the event.

We are excited to announce a partnership with the AmericaCares Foundation with support from VaxPoint Immunization Management and Heat 1 Racing. With the support from these organizations we are raffling off a complete 125cc PRD Fireball Engine, with Roskowski Complete Tower Assembly and Rossi Lower Unit.

Raffle Ticket information will be announced prior to June 29th and how tickets can be purchased if your not attending the event.

Cool...........
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Sign me up for five tickets

Comment

Tickets are currently being printed at Penway Media and will be picked up tomorrow.

$25 per ticket or 5 for $100

Drawing July 21st at banquet. Don't need to be present to win! Motor will be available at banquet to take home. (Shipping not included)

If you would like to purchase tickets and not attending the race use the contact information below.

Make checks payable to Seattle Outboard and if mailed must be received by July 12th.

Matt Yarno
        myarno1041@yahoo.com
        (503) 828-5919
        Last edited by yarnoracin; 06-29-2018, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Awesome! ! I'm having Gary Pond buy my tickets

Comment

Thank you to everyone that purchased raffle tickets for the 125 PRD Fireball Motor, Steve Roskowski Tower Assembly and Rossi Lower unit Sponsored by AmericaCares Foundation and Presented by VAXPOINT Immunization Management and Heat 1 Racing!

The winner of the motor was Brent Walbrun!

Comment

Really looking forward to running it in 125ccmr next year!

Jeff Scheffler

Comment

Working...
              X