No announcement yet.

Berwick PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Western PA and as far as I know the race is still a go. As far as lodging I stay at Hotel Tahoe

Comment

• hotrodtodd
      hotrodtodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool , loading trailer,to leave at 7 am friday.We B ready to RACE!!! 69-Z

just got off the phone with jim shotwell. he is on site setting up and mowing grass. the river is better than last year and the race is on!!!!!

frank novotny
    52-E

Comment

Just talked to Captain Jim, level is a bit higher than last year, so it should be fine. See you there.
      Mark 55P
      Team Tower
      Hydroplane Division

Comment

Sorry to report that the dream of running 20 this weekend died a painful death tonight. I was snugging up the fasteners that hold the powerhead to the tower on my freshly rebuilt 80 when the stud on the exhaust cover went to mush. POOP
        No time to helicoil so it's 300 for me
        The best laid plans etc.
        522=P

Comment

CSR33 should be in pits by midnight.

Comment

Great racing this past weekend in Berwick, PA!!!
            Many thanks to SSOA, DVORA & Capt Jim Shotwell for a very well run event!
            300ssh was one of the biggest classes- 7 or 8 boats
            The weather was PERFECT

I would like to personally thank Alex & AJ Jennings for the use of their boat cart; also Ed Runne for his calm patience in removing my hopelessly stuck propeller after hitting a rock near the ramp (!) Also thank you to Mike Sharphouse & his father for the very generous loan of their 300 prop...it vaulted me to 2nd overall Sunday...THANKS AGAIN TO ALL FOR A GREAT WEEKEND

George Bressler & moxie
            522-P
            Last edited by squirrelboydeluxe; 06-25-2018, 02:32 AM. Reason: incorrect syntax

Comment

• Flatiron
              Flatiron commented
              Editing a comment
              Tried to warn you George

• csh-2z
              csh-2z commented
              Editing a comment
              George, Congratulations. I've been hearing some good stuff about your driving lately. Even while I was in Michigan last week.

"It takes a village", and you all showed up! Thanks to everyone for helping. Made my job easy. All I had to do was hang in the middle of the river and watch some great racing.
            Mark 55P
            Mark 55P
            Team Tower
            Hydroplane Division

Comment

Working...
            X