WTB Mercury 25XS Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Mercury 25XS Parts

Who has parts for the 25xs that is looking to sell them? let me know what you have.
    Ryan Brewster 57-S

Block & crankcase. Gimme' a call. Mike Raceboat61-S

Comment

• hoss20h
      hoss20h commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Ryan I have some parts give me a call 804-928-8952
      Gary Pond

We have a Mercury Exchange kit for sale which includes NOS block, pistons, rings, bearings, power head gaskets and more just as mercury put the kit together.

http://store.aeroliner-boats.com/epa...%20EX%20kit%22
    Last edited by A/B Speedliner; 06-01-2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

What parts do you need < I have a lot from recoils to switch boxes - clamp brackets many more

Comment

Originally posted by A/B Speedliner View Post
        We have a Mercury Exchange kit for sale which includes NOS block, pistons, rings, bearings, power head gaskets and more just as mercury put the kit together.

http://store.aeroliner-boats.com/epa...%20EX%20kit%22
        Dayum!

$1,600 for a part that went NLA at $715?

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Well I guess you havn't kept up with the prices. Just went to Crowley marine and checked on the 25XS prices. Seems like the block and crankcase are listed at $1004.00 by Mercury when they went NLA. Pistons and pins were $110.35 each and rings are about $10.00 each. Add in all the other items that come with the kit like bearing, seals, covers, gaskets, etc and you come up with the the value of all new parts in the kit.Now add inflation since they went NLA and its a fair price. Buy the way have you tried to buy new piston, block/crankcase, center main bearings etc and you will find close to zero available. Center main bearing assembly is $104.00 and change. It all adds up!
          Last edited by OldRacerBU; 06-05-2018, 02:21 PM.

I have kept up with prices on marine parts it's what I do, that's why I was surprised to see it at that price.
        Good on you for what ever you can sell it for!
        I'm sure glad Mercury Racing gave them to the racers....or at least it was at dealer pricing.

Comment

Working...
        X