No announcement yet.

Keith Kampen missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raceright - I think that these two situations are completely different. I think he did the right thing bringing this to the attention of our community to make the situation aware to others in order to try to right what went wrong and also prevent others from getting into the same situation. He was also very professional about it.
    W71

Comment

Na dont agree.

Comment

Well I would say at least 11 people who liked her post agree. I think anytime someone rips someone off, or sells equipment that was not what they claim, and you try to settle first and that does not work...others deserve to know the truth so they are aware so they don't fall into the same trap.

Brent was more than professional with his post.
        "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

I'm not saying this makes whatever happened with this deal OK, but my son Kyle bought an A Hot Rod from Keith last year and everything went great. There were even some extra stuff thrown in at no charge. Shipping was quick and it was very well packaged. One of the better transactions you can imagine.

Whatever happened with Keith is a bad deal I'm sure, but he needs to do like he had in the past and do the right thing. I've known him for years an hope that this can all be corrected. Please just make it right......

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X