No announcement yet.

2018 NBRA Season Opener "Thunder At Tunk's" in Boyce, Louisiana May 18th-20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 NBRA Season Opener "Thunder At Tunk's" in Boyce, Louisiana May 18th-20th

The National Boat Racing Association's 2018 season opener presented by the Louisiana Boat Racing Association is just a little over over 1 month away!

I will be adding information to this post regarding this event as it becomes available.

Roll call! If you plan to attend please let us know along with what classes you anticipate competing in. Name and class/classes please.

All classes with at least three entries will be scheduled and will receive national points. Any Novice participant will get to race regardless of amount of entries but must have at least two legal starters to receive national points.

All NBRA Classes to be run at the 2018 "Thunder At Tunk's" plus two Special Event classes TBD: Novice, A Runabout, A Hydro, B Runabout, C Stock Hydro, B Hydro, C Runabout, C Modified Hydro, Modified 25 Hydro, D Runabout, D Hydro, E Runabout, E Hydro, Super E Runabout, & Super E Hydro.

The Best Western in Alexandria, LA is offering special rates for the NBRA during this event. Call them at 318-445-5530 (You MUST mention the NBRA to receive special rates.) Doubles: $85, Kings: $80, & Suites: $95
    We ask that you please support this hotel as they are supporting us for both races in the Alexandria area this year.

Registration will be from 5pm - 7pm Friday evening (May 18th) in the Oyster Bar at Tunk's Cypress Inn. Upon registering you will be given a 2018 "Thunder At Tunk's" T-Shirt in whatever size you desire (while sizes last.) So be sure to register ASAP to insure that you get your proper size.

Any questions or concerns: Call Randy Mathews - 318-201-8565 (Leave a message if no answer) or you can call me as well and I will try to hunt down whatever answers you need: John Mathews - 318-794-4515 (Leave a message if no answer).
    Last edited by johnml390; 04-28-2018, 02:11 PM. Reason: Updates: 04/28/18
    John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
    Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
    Cell#: 318-794-4515

ROLL CALL Hebert Racing Tab Hebert L-75 AH, CH Rhett Hebert L57 AH, L-39 BH Ty Hebert 8L AH, BH
    Hebert's Racing
    Tylane Hebert 8L

Comment

• thetrailergod
      thetrailergod commented
      Editing a comment
      patsy and I L77 SEH SER ER DH hopefully

Innovative Automotive will be there with Matt Allen and Justin Ivie in AH, CSH, 2CMH'S, AND EH
    also a DH
    Last edited by joejohn44; 05-16-2018, 07:37 PM. Reason: added a class

Comment

Saved by Grace racing will be there. Novice, 2 AH, and 2 CSH.
      "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

j & p will be there SEH SER DH ER
        Jeff

Comment

• joejohn44
          joejohn44 commented
          Editing a comment
          jeff, don't forget....you are running in DUH, also...LOL

my whole race program is DUH
        Jeff

Comment

Received word yesterday that upon registering you will be given a 2018 "Thunder At Tunk's" T-Shirt in whatever size you desire (while sizes last.) So be sure to register ASAP to insure that you get your proper size.
          John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
          Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
          Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
          Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
          Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

What's up Doc? Race team will show up. Braxton will drive all the classes, if some one has a E for him. Taking in those that are not afraid to sweat. We will be the Gitter Done race team.

Comment

I may have a ER for him if he dares
              Jeff

Comment

New Kevlar socks to all NBRA members. Special event, D Stock Hydro race. Is this correct John?

Comment

• johnml390
                  johnml390 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's the plan.

$100 membership gets $80 socks.

Comment

Doc so that makes your membership only $ 20 for a year and what about better insurance coverage to boot. Get the negativity out of your system and enjoy the friend ship of the NBRA

Comment

Originally posted by A/B Speedliner View Post
                    Doc so that makes your membership only $ 20 for a year and what about better insurance coverage to boot. Get the negativity out of your system and enjoy the friend ship of the NBRA
                    Wow I think you are taking this the wrong way. It looks like Doc is telling you what a good deal this is,you pay $100.00 for membership and you get a pair of kevlar sox that are worth $80.00 for free.

Comment

We welcome all to the NBRA opening race. Thanks Larry, yes I'm only positive about the whole event, as no organization has ever given a gift to members of that value. This last fall one of our members had a foot injury which prompted the offer of the Kevlar scoks from funds donated by the Nelson family. It was Alan Van Whele's idea. Safety is a priority amount our members. Thanks to the Nelsons and Alan to make this happen.

Comment

Chip Solms will be there "E" Runabout

Comment

Working...
                        X