2018 Indiana Outboard Association Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Indiana Outboard Association Schedule

The tentative 2018 Indiana Outboard Association's schedule has been posted. You can view it by visiting our website and clicking on the link below.

2018 IOA Schedule
    Last edited by Koschka-41H; 03-01-2018, 02:58 PM.

Congratulations Indiana Outboard. Great looking schedule. We will look at our schedule and see if we can make the Dayton Record Run. The last time I was at the Dayton Hydroglobe was the 1985 SO Nationals and the next year Spring Race in 1986 for the Mercury Challenge and first year for the new OMC A motor.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• joejohn44
      joejohn44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dean, would love to see you guys at Dayton. I think we are going to make it as well. After practically growing up at that course, I have not been there since barrel rolling my 1 liter at the end of the backstretch in 1980. we are going to try a 3 race trip...Dayton, Lock haven, and Jacksonville, Illinois for the NBRA short course Nationals in successive weekends...

Are the dates correct for the Mod Divisionals/Pro Nationals? Your calendar says June 21, 22. Will you be doing anything special with the J classes again this year? North American Championships, etc...
    Joe Silvestri
    CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
    JH/JR

Comment

• bmitch1
      bmitch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Joe - this year Junior NACs are at Rock Falls, IL that same weekend...June 23-24...

No 25SS Runabout?

Comment

Working...
    X