NEW BOOK ON OUTBOARD RACING NOW AVAILABLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW BOOK ON OUTBOARD RACING NOW AVAILABLE

New book on outboard racing titled "Rooster Tales" now on sale. Written by long time racer Dudley Malone, this writing covers the golden years of the sport following World War II & contains photos,stories, & info. on racing from a racer's perspective during that era. Available by going to Amazon.com, then keying in Dudley Malone or Rooster Tales. Also available through Authorhouse.com or Barnes & Noble.

Hey Dud:

Did you include a chapter called "Playin' in the Sand"??

Comment

Just ordered mine. C'mon, everybody needs one of these books?
      Untethered from reality!

Comment

This is great news
        I will be ordering mine ASAP
        522-P

Comment

• squirrelboydeluxe
          squirrelboydeluxe commented
          Editing a comment
          Ordered from Amazon
          Should be here early next week
          THANK YOU DUDLEY
          Still waiting to hear what happened in the sand...
          522-P

• bill van steenwyk
          bill van steenwyk commented
          Editing a comment
          squirrelboy:

The reference to Playin' in the Sand is kind of a private joke between Dudley and I based on something that came up at a race in the 70's in Monroe, La. and the difference between racing a PRO motor and a AOF AmPro or MOD motor. If he wants to expound on it further he can, but we have kidded each other about it since then and had a little fun with each other and the phrase.

I am glad to see that he has written this book, and have ordered one for myself. We have so much history in Boat Racing, and it would be lost forever if not for the efforts of Dudley, Ralph DeSilva, and others like them who have taken the time to write it down and the trouble to publish it, most of the time at their own expense.

Great Book. Dudley,, Thank you very much for including the article about Uncle Bob. Was especially tough to read as he passed away in Dec,, but made it concrete that he was a force to deal with as a competitive driver. Thanks again.. Dave Viola.

Comment

I just purchased my copy through Amazon... I also gave "Rooster Tales" a bit of "cyber-ink" , on an AOMCI public forum known as Ask-A-Member.

Comment

Working...
          X