R.I.P. Harry Pinner, Sr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Harry Pinner, Sr.

My dad passed away Tuesday night (1/30/18) at the age of 89. THANKS to all our boat racing family for the posts, calls and texts of support and love.
    The Pinner's
    Race on Dad!!

So sorry to hear this Peanut. Dad was a great guy who was loved and respected by all. It was an honor for me to have known him through the years. All my best to you and your family. You now are in charge. An awesome responsibility but knowing you, you’ll do good. Jack

Comment

Our condolences........Harry was a pillar in Stock Outboard racing for decades! Matt, Val and Justin D'Agostino

Comment

Didn't know him personally but I did business over phone with him. He was always helpful. You have my sincerest condolences
        David Everhart S52
        David Everhart S52
        Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

So sorry to hear about Harry, our condolences goes out to you and all the family. We will keep the whole family in our prayers. I always enjoyed spending time with Harry at the races, he will be missed by us all. I have a lot of Pinner props and I will think about him every time I pick one up! RIP Harry.

Comment

I am very happy to have met Harry and became a friend, we had many talks over the years at his shop and at the races. Harry was such a great, peaceful, kind and willing to help person I am glad I knew and will miss very much, RIP. To you Peanut, June and the rest of the family my condolences and prayers and wish you all well.
            Pete Sushinsky
            "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
            No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Condolences to you and the rest of the Pinner family. Was indeed a pleasure to have known Harry and benefitted from his propeller work. RIP my friend.

Comment

Sorry to hear this I have known Harry since I started racing with him and Red Wilson. Rip and condolences to family.

Comment

Thinking of your family. He made a prop for me this past September.

Comment

I feel a personal loss,the wright family truly loved Harry. My deepest of condolences to his family.

Comment

Rest in peace Harry thanks for the Great times will always reflect with fond memories
                      Of your Smile swamp Cabbage and gator recipes 90F

Comment

Sorry to hear of Harry's passing. He was an awesome prop builder and a really great man. Race in Peace, Harry.

John Runne & family

Comment

Our condolences to you all. Harry was an incredible individual. He will be missed by many. R.I.P. Harry
                          Robert Trolian for the entire Trolian family.

Comment

More than just a prop guy to me, Pinner and I became friends in the early '90's. Instead of going to Panama City for spring break, I would pull a trailer to Jupiter and Lake Okeechobee, camp in the Pinner's back yard, and leave faster than I arrived; every time. Learning a lot from Harry, he truly helped bring up my game.

Harry's entire family... June, Peanut, Mary Alice, Joey and Justin, have always welcomed me as a friend, well beyond boat racing.

Our stories and memories of Harry are plentiful and colorful because of his strong character. I'm grateful Harry was so influential in my life and such a major part of kneel down boat racing history.

Sincerely,
                            Brian Palmquist

Comment

My condolences peanut, I will cherish my conversations with your dad! RIP Mr. Pinner.
                              Dave Scott
                              Aim Marine Inc.
                              613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
                              Ottawa, Canada
                              http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
                              DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Working...
                              X