2018 Chicago Nat'l Mtg - great format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Chicago Nat'l Mtg - great format

I'd just like to be one of the first ones to compliment HQ APBA for the thought and effort put into this years format. with the SO,MO,Pro,J session, the AIM Sports presentation, the Insurance Q&A, Propellers; and in particular the engine builders & Mfg's session which I believe John Runne was largely responsible for..., to name the few I was able to attend. Having myself been a tad busy shuffling motors and signs around the hallway to keep the most kind and patient ladies in Registration from following thru with any death threats they may have entertained. Plus constantly wiping all the the fingerprints and smudges off the cowlings and stainless steel top of my workbench. And, I'm happy to say Larry Roberts and I had a safe trip back up here to the frozen north.. or the Siberian Gulag, as Comrade Ed Hearn would have you believe Das VeDania.
    Last edited by ram95; 01-29-2018, 08:04 AM.

I agree...............great meeting (convention)!! Good to see everyone again.....................glad to be home though...........
    Last edited by mercguy; 01-29-2018, 04:10 PM.
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

100% agree, really like the new format. Was really nice not sitting in the SORC meeting the entire time and getting to go to other meetings and seminars.

Looking forward to the 2019 Convention where ever it ends up.
      "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Agreed with all...... Except the Bar was too small !!!
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Looking forward to 2019...........i hear we may be going to Reno or Charlotte, NC. The new format worked well and gave more time for seminars and work sessions. Kudos to JOHN RUNNE for making this format happen.

Comment

Working...
          X