No announcement yet.

​Harry Pinner Sr. (Pinner Props)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never met you Harry, but you sure helped us out!

We were just staring out in OSY on a carbon boat - really light. We went testing on a small lake with an island in the middle, in the snow, to figure things out. A prop that you sent us to try ended up being our best propeller - we named it the Pinner Lake Prop and we won our first OSY Nationals with it.

God's blessings and sending love from the NorthWest, John and Team.
    http://vitalire.com/

Comment

At one of the last times I raced a Hotrod against a 80 Yamato at Avon Park. Harry came up to me and said. "Hemp I know your cheating but I don't know with what" Well Harry you were right. I was only running a 15 Cube motor instead of the 20. It was also with the Hydrobout with the sponson side fin on it. Wish you well.

Comment

When we moved to Florida I already had a new Yale boat on order. Elmer Grade picked up several from john along with mine. John told me to call Elmer to pick it up. Met Elmer for first time,OH my God what a shop he had. Several months later I went to my first race in Florida Lk Alfred. I was ready to race but very limited on Props I asked Elmer what should I do he took me over to this Blue Van and introduced me to Harry as a legend prop builder. What a wonderful man he reached into his van and pulled out a 500 hydro prop he said would run well and it did. First heat with my Yale hydro and new 500 Yamato and full field of boats I got the start and ran away and hid untill as Yamatos were famous for on last corner before flag stuck a piston. But was so happy to have one of the best Prop builders to ever make a prop as a new friend. Several years later Harry went to a Nationals with us and Helped my Jimmy win several heats in the Novice class but James jumped one heat and finished 3rd. Harry was yelling his lungs off as he truly loved my jim like most people do. I have about 15 Pinner props and several will never be anywhere but in my possession.Truly a special man.

Comment

Working...
        X