Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of Great Things Happening in Region 7!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Great Things Happening in Region 7!

Great Things Happening in Region 7!
    1) National Meeting in Chicago
    2) J/AX North American Championships at Rock Falls
    3) Multiple new racers in Illinois/Wisconsin for 2018
    4) Potential return to a great race site (details to follow). This could bring us to 4 races within a 2 hour drive. Also investigating a series race for specific classes
    5) New to MRC safety boat
    6) Racer(s) moving to the area
    7) Lots of activity going on in the off season. Many boats have already been fixed and a lot of racers are getting an early jump on their equipment to be ready for next year
    8) “Kids” 18-25 are stepping up to be race Officials/Scorers, and working together to put on our new race

2018 is shaping up to be a great season!

It's starting to look like we may have 2 new race sites for 2018!

Comment

Mike I am glad to see the all the positive subjects that you seem to come up with on this forum. Being the new guy, I find your attitude to be great. I want to thank everyone that has helped me out and that list of people is quite long.
      I had such a great time last summer that I am going to get both my kids in boats in 2018, if you consider a 27 and 30 year olds "Kids".
      Everyone wants to win but it's about having fun also. Isn't that why people race, winning is the big bonus. Great attitudes bring new people to racing and keep them racing.

Comment

Thanks Chuck! You guys are a blast and are clearly already addicted to racing! Great to have you part of our Club!

Looking forward to our spring testing

Comment

• chuckhomuth
          chuckhomuth commented
          Editing a comment
          Game on Mike
      Working...
      X