Giving Back by Gueedo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving Back by Gueedo

Saw this post recently. It's a great example of how we can work to help improve our sport. John Peeters received at least 11 record notifications in the mail from APBA this season. Looking at them, and being in the graphic design/printing/media business, I assume that he decided they could be improved. Instead of complaining about it, he designed and printed the wonderful looking pieces shown in the pic. If we all do just a little bit, I think we will continue to see the sport improve.

Thanks John for being a great example of stepping up to help improve APBA and our sport!

John Peeters and Penway Media takes great care of SOA each year as well. They help us with everything from membership cards, applications, schedule cards, New Folks in Boats flyers and printing John Adams book to hand out to people attending New Folks in Boats.

https://www.penway.com

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Whos this Guido person??
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

The guy driving the boat in front of you.  haha
          kk

Comment

Speaking on giving back; I just want to mention of a few boat builder who work to make our sport what is today. Thanks to Anderson, Darnell, Reed, Hemp, Runne, Roskoski, Pavlick, Johnson, Davids, O'Connor ,Fabio , Bennett and Dirckson. If left you off remember I'm 78 years old and can't remember where I left my phone. These stock and Mod boat builders work for pennies so we can have the fastest and safe boats. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X