The South Shore News Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The South Shore News Letter

The mail arrives and the dreaded envelope is there! My staff wants to hide it until 4:00 o'clock
    but doing so is not without consequences and so work grinds to a halt and I retreat to my office
    to pour over the latest offering from Unity Flagstaff... whoever he is? It is the darkest day in December
    but a ray of sunshine and summer racing comes to my door (snow covered). This is great newsletter
    and to those of you who see it regularly it is a real treat. My hat is off to Unity alias Carleton Tweed
    for a job extremely well done!

Thank you for the kind words Ottawamercguy. However, Unity Flagstaff is just one of the many contributing writers to this monthly rag. Editor in Chief is Lowell Hanson who in addition to Unity is supported by the following writers: Bernt Pistone, Cher Pynne, Rock Van Buren II, Steve Miller, Coyle Phailure, and Clancy Krankshaft. Come heck or high water, eight pages has gone out each and every month since 2008 and the Staff is looking forward to continuing on into next season. Best of luck to all in 2018.
    Last edited by STAR31; 12-23-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X