Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THREE BSRs w/ SIDEWINDER 20S MOTORS FOR SALE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THREE BSRs w/ SIDEWINDER 20S MOTORS FOR SALE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to re-iterate, there are currently three top BSRs available for purchase right now with proven Sidewinder 20S engines. The fastest way to be the new owner of a Sidewinder 20S is to buy one of these rigs.

Tired of that worn out ol' AX 'runabout'? Come on and join the fun side of racing!

-Brand New, yet to be built, Wacusee Model 99 boat #2 w/ my #1 Sidewinder for the last two years; same motor I ran in BSR finals this year; and my #2 BSR Dewald propeller. Rig will be tested and data included. $7000

-Dylan Runne's Carbon Racecraft and BSH National Champion Sidewinder 20S motor. $6500

-Peter Lauer's Mallalieu BSR and Sidewinder 20S motor. $6500

If you want to get into BSR (or BSH) this is the best way to do it. (Call Runnecraft if you need a hydroplane. Fast!)

We are not trying to push BSR so that we can just run around banging into each other for ever. This is honestly the most fun any of you will have with your pants on. (Sometimes I race without pants, too!)

If you have never raced a bank turning runabout, and you want to try, drop me an email. Wacusee is always available for bank boat training. I have a pile of runabouts, call me up and we will have some fun on the lake.

Limited time offer: Purchase a new Wacusee Runabout Rig and a New Runnecraft BSH and I will include a very good BSH prop for FREE! (That is go racing and be competitive in BSR and BSH for $10500 with brand new wood. A top used ASH rig would cost you that....)

Wacusee and Runnecraft promotions only available to new drivers to the class.
    Last edited by ryan_4z; 12-05-2017, 08:42 PM.
    Ryan Runne
    9-H
    Wacusee Speedboats
    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Anybody got a recent pic of a current Runnecraft BSH?
    Untethered from reality!

Comment

My newest most sweetest Runnecraft! (And a short video, having some fun in Adrian.)
      Attached Files
      Ryan Runne
      9-H
      Wacusee Speedboats
      ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

Comment

• csh-2z
        csh-2z commented
        Editing a comment
        Ryan, Please fix this picture and add to it, my neck hurts!

Originally posted by Dr. Thunder View Post
      Anybody got a recent pic of a current Runnecraft BSH?
      One right here in Region 10! And, it's available........

https://sponsonhead.smugmug.com/Outb...at/i-HkTSfH6/A
      www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Wacusee and Runnecraft also offer this motor for sale alone. You test tomorrow, we will wait til spring. I have serviced this motor and raced it every weekend for 2 years and it is running very well. Wacusee will warranty this motor for one racing season.

(Offers for new B class drivers only.)
        Ryan Runne
        9-H
        Wacusee Speedboats
        ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

Comment

Was there any interest, in any of these rigs?
          "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

• racer3j
            racer3j commented
            Editing a comment
            Not one call..

• TPLACE31
            TPLACE31 commented
            Editing a comment
            Perhaps the posting on the APBA Social Media site with regards to the SORC Ballot #5 announcement of rules adoption may have an impact on lack of responses ....

• Big Don
            Big Don commented
            Editing a comment
            I would think with the latest rule passing, there will be some interest. I would think the roll up would be the way to go.

Originally posted by ryan_4z View Post
          My newest most sweetest Runnecraft! (And a short video, having some fun in Adrian.)
          Beautiful Ryan the hydro
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_4z View Post
            Wacusee and Runnecraft also offer this motor for sale alone. You test tomorrow, we will wait til spring. I have serviced this motor and raced it every weekend for 2 years and it is running very well. Wacusee will warranty this motor for one racing season.

(Offers for new B class drivers only.)
            PM sent regarding this motor
            11P Joe Sees III

Comment

Working...
            X