MOTOR SHORTAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTOR SHORTAGE

New shipment does not come in until March according to Ward. Are there other motors, 321 or 302 for sale. Lots of things for sale on hydroracer but not 300 series Yamatos.

The water is hard ' till May 1 st = so March is good for me

Comment

Check with Ricky at http://yamatoracing.com

Comment

You can also check with TJ.

Comment

What I don't understand is where have the motors already sold gone? Participation levels have been flat and you would think demand would be flat.

It seems the only thing available on the used market are 102's and 80's.

I have two 300 series motors, and a bunch of parts. I guess compared to others my trailer box is on the light side?

Tim
          Tim Weber

Comment

we have 1 302 and it won SSOA 300 championship this year- it got used

Comment

Over the past 5 years, participation in 300ssH: 20 36 42 51 63
              That's where the bulk of the new Yamatos are going.
              Majority of 20, CSH, CSR using 300 series. Put all that together and there's a lot of motors being purchased. That's why 102s and 80s are out there for sale...being replaced by 300 series.

Comment

Dana,

Thanks for the numbers. That explains a lot.

Tim
                Tim Weber

Comment

Ward had a 321, OBRA purchased the motor and a really nice boat from Joe John,. We are looking for a new racer in our area. $4,000. Ready to race.

Comment

We received our New-used 321Today. Getting a boat this month, then looking for new racer. I hope APBA approves the Slot, so I can tell the new racer, He has a Chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X