Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propeller Magazine needs Tech.

I'm a Rookie this year just finished my first season and have learned so much but I have only nicked the surface. Thankfully boat racers are the most helpful people I have ever met that won't hesitate to pass knowledge on if your willing to ask. But it sure would be nice if the APBA magazine would start a Tech section aimed towards helping us Newbie's
    Andrew 4CE likes this.

Re: Propeller Magazine needs Tech.

You may find this helpful. I wrote it to help the newer guys better understand some of the technical aspects of racing.
    http://hydroracer.net/2015%20Hydro%20basics.11.7.pdf
    John Adams
    bill hoctor, pav225 and M Miner like this.

Comment

Re: Propeller Magazine needs Tech.

I have read your hand book for a Newbie a couple of times now and even have it saved to my phone so I can review it in a hurry. But what I'm talking about is things that alot of you guys that have been around for awhile take as second nature. Like drying out a engine, Or how to make various boat repairs and the materials to do it. Maybe how to remove inspect and reinstall a gear foot or re-ringing a Yamato. The list goes on I'm a 50 year old rookie who enjoys knowledge and learning about my sport very much and I know there are others like me.
      Gootz 142M, Andrew 4CE and 2 others like this.

Comment

Working...
      X