WILSON PICS AND RESULTS.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILSON PICS AND RESULTS.............

Below are a bunch of Wilson pics............the water was great and a little rain did not slow us down one bit.

More pics

Comment

PICS

Comment

Little club race, how many entries, how much money did you lose. We are all going smaller. Did you have to combine classes?

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
          Matt Dagostino commented
          Editing a comment
          Doc..............i think we had like 180 entries and eliminations in most of our classes...........you should have been here. The 'Root Beer Moonshine' the Sherrie and Scott Miller brought was killer and the Cucumber Martinis were awesome. We ate at a Steak House that would rival Peter Lugar's in New York City. Actually we had like 80 entries per day and great racing. The only class that was combined was BSH into 20ssh since only 2 Sidewinder 20ci engines were there. Not sure if we lost any money. But if we did can we count on you to make up the difference????????
          Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 10-10-2017, 01:36 PM.

Cucumber Martinis??? Sounds interesting!!!! I'll have to try one. Congratulations on the Boat count. Making money isn't the most important thing.... Having fun is.

Thanks for the pictures... I enjoy the 'People Pictures' more than Boat pictures... unless it's deck to deck action.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
        X