NBRA National meeting November 11, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBRA National meeting November 11, 2017

The NBRA season is fast coming to an end with our last race being held in the Seattle area on October 7 and 8. With that in mind we now need to plan for our national meeting which will be held in Clarksville Arkansas. We are currently working on the hotel accommodations which has been offered at $65.00 a night plus tax. If it is possible I would like to get a count of the number of rooms we will need. Clarksville was chosen because of their outstanding support of our racing activities over the years and it is a central location for all our members. I will post further details on the hotel as more information is finalized.
    The meeting is currently being planned for November 11 with an informal get-together on the 10 at a local eatery. The University of the Ozarks will host the actual meeting and awards banquet. There will be wine and beer available at the ceremony paid for by one of our members! Now that might be an incentive for our crews.
    Over the season all of us have seen things that we need to improve on or want to change to make our club better. There are some errors in our rulebook, safety concerns that we need to talk about, class weight changes, race format and so on. If you have an idea that should be addressed at the national meeting, please Email it to me at apvw1@aol.com. As safety is a top priority the LBRA has acquired 100 pairs of Lifeline Kevlar socks. These socks will be given to each driver at the first race he attends for the 2018 racing season free of charge, that’s an $85 value!
    One thing that is vital to all of us is our race schedule. Hopefully we can have 10 races this coming year so I encourage each local club president and race director be prepared to come to the meeting with the races and dates they would like to have.
    I am looking forward to a great turnout at our national meeting and hope to see you there.
    Alan van Weele Sr
    President
Working...
X