Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Annual Indiana Outboard Association's Year End Awards Banquet - November 11, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Annual Indiana Outboard Association's Year End Awards Banquet - November 11, 2017

The days are getting shorter and unfortunately the racing season is coming to a close. This means that it is time to start thinking about the annual IOA year end awards banquet. This year the venue will be at the same location that is was last year. Details are listed below

Hilton Garden Inn
    8615 US 24 West
    Ft. Wayne, in 46804
    260-435-1777

The IOA club meeting will begin at 12:00 p.m. on saturday
    Cash bar will open at 6:00 p.m.
    Dinner will begin at 7:00 p.m.
    Dinner tickets will cost $35.00 per person
    Hotel rooms are $99.00 per night

Please book your hotel rooms and reserve your dinner tickets by October 25. You must call the Hilton Garden Inn to reserve a hotel room and you must contact Gary Miller to reserve dinner tickets. You can contact Gary Miller at 260-672-8270. We hope to see you all there

Got my rooms are reserved at the Hilton Garden Inn and I'm calling Gary Miller for dinner reservations.

IOA members please vote for the special awards on the IOA web site. Voting closes on Oct 16th.
    Vote for :

Rookie of the year
    Woman of the year
    Best team appearance
    Pit person of the year
    Troll award

Indianaoutboard.org

- B Koschka

Comment

Just made my reservations. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Comment

Reminder that tomorrow (November 25th ) is the cut off date for the Hilton Garden Inn hotel rates and banquet dinners. Gary Miller informs me that if you get his voicemail be sure to leave your dinner requests on the machine. 260-672-8270

Hope everyone can attend - is always a good time with Brian Cafarelli as our "Master of Ceremonies". Mark down November 11th in your outlook.

The IOA will be giving out first through third place plaques for classes run with IOA members this year.

Comment

• 94H
          94H commented
          Editing a comment
          Just got notice that tomorrow is October 25th and not November 25th

Anyway - be sure to attend and close out a great year.

Bob did I miss October Gary Miller

Comment

• 94H
          94H commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep

I meant October 25.

Sorry about that

Looking forward to the road trip.

Comment

Just a corrected note that today is October 25th and is the cutoff date to get a reduced rate at the Hilton Garden Inn. Please confirm your reservations for your room and also how many dinners so we can plan with the caterer.

Also - The IOA will have our year in review meeting earlier in the day and I'll get back with details soon.

Comment

Working...
          X