Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacusee Speedboats

Hello All,

I am posting to officially pre-announce the partial opening of the Wacusee Speedboats Race Shop. Our first goal of operation is to develop and produce a standard production A/B runabout. A boat that is fast, competitive, easy to drive and, very importantly, affordable. Wacusee Speedboats is hoping to promote small runabout racing primarily. This new boat will be a hybrid design of the two RunneCraft BSRs that I have been racing for the last three years. Once R&D is done and final I hope to be able to sell new, finished boats without hardware for under $2500. In order to help launch my new brand and to complete the R&D phase I am offering a substantial discount for the first two people to order a boat. Be the owner of the second Wacusee Speedboat for a mere $1800. And stay aware for more to come from the Wacusee Speedboats Race Shop!

Ryan Runne
    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com
    Last edited by ryan_4z; 10-20-2017, 09:17 PM.
    Ryan Runne
    9-H
    Wacusee Speedboats
    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Looking forward to seeing more B runabouts out there!
    Johnny Wlodarski III
    24J

Comment

Awesome Ryan!

Tim
      Tim Weber

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_4z View Post
        Hello All,

I am posting to officially pre-announce the partial opening of the Wacusee Speedboats Race Shop. Our first goal of operation is to develop and produce a standard production A/B runabout. A boat that is fast, competitive, easy to drive and, very importantly, affordable. Wacusee Speedboats is hoping to promote small runabout racing primarily. This new boat will be a hybrid design of the two RunneCraft BSRs that I have been racing for the last three years. Once R&D is done and final I hope to be able to sell new, finished boats without hardware for under $2500. In order to help launch my new brand and to complete the R&D phase I am offering a substantial discount for the first two people to order a boat. Be the owner of the first Wacusee Speedboat for a mere $1800. And stay aware for more to come from the Wacusee Speedboats Race Shop!

Ryan Runne
        ryan.runne.4@gmail.com
        COOL.........
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

Will the boat be able to run in J, AX, A Stock and B Stock and the appropriate Mod runabout classes?
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• ryan_4z
              ryan_4z commented
              Editing a comment
              Our standard model boat will be designed for A and B stock. It would certainly be suitable for FAR and AMR and, to a lesser degree, AXR. If anyone is interested in a JU then I would design a boat that would be more suitable for that class. (Which is something I intend to do anyway.)Any other model of boat other than the A/BU and at some point a JU will be considered a custom model.
              Last edited by ryan_4z; 11-23-2017, 10:19 AM.

I almost forgot to mention, but we took our first order last night......I am feeling better and better about seeing BUs in regions were they haven't been for a long time......
            Last edited by ryan_4z; 09-21-2017, 04:19 PM.
            Ryan Runne
            9-H
            Wacusee Speedboats
            ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

Comment

This is pretty cool. If you haven't driven a B runabout, DO IT! You won't want to get out.

Comment

bsr15.jpg Hello Boat Racers!

Wanted to drop some new hot updated information from Wacusee Speedboat Race Shop. Attaching updated photos of Wacusee Model 99 boat #1. Also, re-announcing and expanding previous offer. Still available, Wacusee Model 99 boat #2 at the unbelievable price of $1800. Or, for $7000, we have available our Model 99 boat #2 equipped with a factory refurbished, raced and proven Sidewinder 20S and mid-box Dewald BSR propeller. (Will be re-worked with test data so probably improved from current state.) Rig can be tested and sold with factory test data.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by ryan_4z; 11-22-2017, 06:01 PM.
                Ryan Runne
                9-H
                Wacusee Speedboats
                ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

Comment

• ryan_4z
                  ryan_4z commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For $8500, RunneCraft BSH, same motor, and a better prop then I have to offer for the runabout.
                  Last edited by ryan_4z; 11-22-2017, 05:55 PM.

• Dr. Thunder
                  Dr. Thunder commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey Ryan ... Sent you PM a couple of days ago. Just checking to see if you received it.

It looks like there is a big nose hump way up front like the 70's hardchine Hedlund runabouts. Is that real or just camera angle?

Comment

• ryan_4z
                  ryan_4z commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Camera angle mostly.

Happy Thanksgiving from Wacusee Speedboats and Runnecraft!
                Attached Files
                Ryan Runne
                9-H
                Wacusee Speedboats
                ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

Comment

Cool looking runabout! What kind of wood are you using for stringers?
                  - Mike

Comment

• ryan_4z
                    ryan_4z commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks, Mike. Very rare, South Himalayan Brauhshula. Very rare. You've never heard of it.
                    Last edited by ryan_4z; 11-27-2017, 07:32 PM.
                Working...
                X