Need transport from Wisconsin to the Boston area. For the US A team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need transport from Wisconsin to the Boston area. For the US A team

Need some help getting a box from WI to Boston. Not needing them to get there soon either. Box has two lifters that they use over in Europe. They are made from Aluminum so light just take up a little room. I can have them at the race in Oshkosh this weekend if anyone would be going east to race this fall, or how about going to the winter nationals and someone from the east coast take them back? Lets see how we can make this happen.

lifter4.jpg

I can get it to Tabor This fall if anyone from the east could take it back?

Comment

Bring it to Tabor, some new england guys are always there. Or I will take it.
      444-B now 4-F
      Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

I will get them to tabor city for sure. Thanks for taking them to Boston.

Comment

Ok, I'll bite. This got dropped off at my house tonight, where does it go from here?

Comment

Todd Anderson said he will take them to Favor City and I should give them to you

Comment

Dee Berghauer got the package at Oshkosh and dropped it off at my house. Todd Anderson did text me later and it looks like he's going to come up this way to Mark Schmerbauch's on Monday so that gets it to Chicago and then to Tabor City. Isn't networking fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Team B&H View Post
                Dee Berghauer got the package at Oshkosh and dropped it off at my house. Todd Anderson did text me later and it looks like he's going to come up this way to Mark Schmerbauch's on Monday so that gets it to Chicago and then to Tabor City. Isn't networking fun!
                Sam,

I sent a message to you about an Aristo Craft boat. Did you get it? If not, send your e-mail address to me jschubert19j@gmail.com. I'll send again direct.

Comment

The Boat Racing Underground Railroad at work!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

John, I did get your note but was rushed this weekend so I figured to get back to you tomorrow. I do know where there is an original older Aristo Craft, two owners, both boat racers if that might interest you. Its older than the later style which has the bow lights built into the nose. I will email you when I can use my computer at home

Comment

Spud,

I am home every year during the holidays. I can bring anything back with me to Maine and I can get it to them. Just a FYI.

Thanks, Jim Petersen

Comment

Working...
                      X