Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​APBA Election Reminder

APBA Election Reminder

Just a reminder that the new 2017 election ballot was mailed to the membership on Tuesday August 22. The new ballot is yellow and must be mailed using the enclosed PO box 450 return envelope. You MUST submit the yellow ballot for your vote to count. Please make sure that your ballot is signed and membership number put on both the ballot and return envelope. Do not mail in the white ballot.
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Remember to vote.

I would hope we all would agree our sport is in and has been in trouble with declining membership and participation. Even if you do nothing else for this sport, please vote. We need to start working on trying to turn this sport around so we have something to do on weekends other than leaf hunting and going on walk is the forest. This is not a knock on any past or current BOD member, but a cry for help to try something even if it fails.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them" Einstein. Saw that quote today and thought it was appropriate for this post.
    "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

I have that Einstein quote on my desk at work for about 10 years. I think it needs to be on my bosses desk instead of mine.

Comment

John maybe you should try being the boss. lol

Comment

Working...
        X