Grass Lake Nationals Golf Outing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass Lake Nationals Golf Outing

Vic Brinkman wanted me to post this. The golf outing is set for Sunday July 23rd. We are tring to get a feel for how many will be playing. The golf coarse is about 5 Miles from the pits. We will gather at Vic's shop say around 10:00 and then head over. Please respond to this post if your playing. I got my Driver all leaded up Doc Miller. I will win the long drive come hell or high water. This in the past has been attended by many past drivers and crew members. Everyone is welcome. Need some girls to run the beer cart. Lots of fun and a good time for all. See ya soon Drive safe!!! Mikey
    mike ross

How's your foot wedge?
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Hi Mike I will be there
      Sorry but I may have to bet on Lou Betka in the Long Drive contest
      See you on the 23rd
      Glasses

Comment

2009 Champs are back in. Holt, Glossner, Reed and Wagner Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by dholt View Post
          2009 Champs are back in. Holt, Glossner, Reed and Wagner Jr.
          Geez. Why don't you throw Kevin Durant on the team. You guys are looking like the Golden State of golf.

Comment

Salary cap not an issue in golf!

Comment

Mikey,
              Thanks for beating me to the punch. I spoke with Vic on Thursday and have the following info regarding the 2017 Wild Ones Golf Outing (Nationals version),

All,
              1) Post your Foursome on this thread. If you don't have a foursome planned and still want to golf, post your name here and they will put you into a group.
              2) Course is Lakeland Hills located at 5119 Page Ave, Jackson, MI if you plan to go directly there. Tee off is at 11:00am
              3) $25 per person for 18 holes with Hot Dogs supplied at the turn. Most likely a shot-gun start.

Comment

I'm in; put me on a team! 2014 Stock Nats Galactic, World Championship Team member.

John Peeters.
                http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Myself
                  Peter Lauer
                  Scott Honeyset
                  4th TBD
                  Team Red

Comment

• Dew1us
                    Dew1us commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Jesse, If you are in need of a 4th let me know I am available.

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
                  I'm in; put me on a team! 2014 Stock Nats Galactic, World Championship Team member.

John Peeters.
                  If you hook me up with round trip air fare I'll help us win again!

Comment

Mike I am bummed to not make it this year. Sending the rest of the Whats up Doc team, but gotta fit a 30 year anniversary trip for the wife in and plus work a few days to cover the expenses of the anniversary trip and the whats up doc team trip. You all have fun and good luck with the Modified Driver.....
                    Rick

Comment

• mike ross
                      mike ross commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Send Rays driver along!!! Gonna miss ya Doc

Team Sweeny!...Jim .. Mike... Dave Bennett, 4th.-TBD

Comment

Team Cafarelli is 90% in...I am taking free agent offers this week. I am a +5 handicap at Putt-Putt. I can drive a golf cart safely and will need daycare for Ashten.

Comment

I am bringing my new golf cart. it might be muddy if it rains
                        mike ross

Comment

Golf courses and grave yards are two biggest wastes of good real estate. And neither a place to be when REAL LIFE calls! Runne Racing will be testing for the Nationals.
                          Ryan Runne
                          9-H
                          Wacusee Speedboats
                          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Working...
                          X