APBA Mod/Mod.Nationals bound....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA Mod/Mod.Nationals bound....

All loaded up and headed out to Constantine from Washington in the morning.....see everyone Wednesday.....
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Daren ,

Have a safe trip and pick up a good roll of plastic and waterproof tape for the boat cockpits in case you hit heavy rain on you trip !

Good luck !

Regards

Paul

PS, Nice looking rigs !
    Last edited by Original Looper 1; 06-18-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
      All loaded up and headed out to Constantine from Washington in the morning.....see everyone Wednesday.....
      That's a "Boat Load" of boats !!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• Tom Cronk
        Tom Cronk commented
        Editing a comment
        What boat is yours , Deano??????????
        Tom

See you in Constantine.............love the neon Orange numbers. Can see them all the way from Maryland!!

Comment

Tom,

None, our stuff is in the enclosed trailer J. Michael is towing. See you Thursday.

Deano................
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Good luck to all of you. Safe travels to and from. And Matt your comment on the numbers busted me up. Can see them here in Ca as well. And,I thought when we went back with 5 boats we were nuts. Again good luck to all!!!!

Comment

PRO Nationals in 2014. Same trailer of Wayne and John Peeters being pulled by the Wayne-A-Bago I bought from the Peeters. I wonder how many different boats have been on that trailer??? I remember we took that trailer to Hinton in 1993 with the Rautenberg's too. The stories that trailer could tell...

Comment

Jones Trailer.jpg Mike Jones trailer. Puddingstone lake in CA. Winternats in the 80's. If I remember correctly, they pulled it down with a 1/2 ton pickup.
              Steve
              106-R / TEAM JDS

sigpic

Comment

Good luck to all the region 10 guys. Heard there were 7 trailers full of boats headed out from region 10. Just talked to my son Jon who is driving Darren' s rig back and he's going thru Chicago now. Looking forward to the constant updates guys.
                Steve
                106-R / TEAM JDS

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X