Berwick roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berwick roll call

Who is coming? 22P will be there for ASH, AXH AXR and ASR.

24A 300 ssh 25 ssr

Comment

squirrelboy & Moxie

522-P 20ssH

Comment

I plan on being there Friday morning. Test and tune Friday correct ?
        44-P CSH/500 MOD

Comment

• TPLACE31
          TPLACE31 commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe the testing noted on the sanction is incorrect. There will be no testing on Friday.

Last word was driving school Friday and Testing Friday afternoon
        11P Joe Sees III

Comment

Is there Friday testing? From when till when?

Comment

• susqueduck
            susqueduck commented
            Editing a comment
            Waiting on reply from race director.

The sanction for this event was in error and there will be no testing on Friday. If time permits, there will possibly be 20-30 minutes available on Saturday morning.

JS, Race Director
          SN, Referee

Comment

• susqueduck
            susqueduck commented
            Editing a comment
            Well.... that just screwed up some plans. Driver school axed as well?
            Last edited by susqueduck; 06-19-2017, 08:39 AM.

Did not screw my plans up any

Comment

Quin 9-A (JSR, JSH) and Eli 42-A (JSR, JSH, AXR, AXH) will be there. Leaving in a few minutes.

Comment

Was at the race site all day today,water is perfect,weather looks very good. If you are thinking on running,watching the races,come on down.

Comment

Blown out today at Berwick

Comment

Leaving at 5am should be there by 8-830. 1 JSH 7-J

Comment

I can not say enough about Dave Deck & Mike 44-P for helping me overcome yet another fresh set of rookie mistakes-
                    My class was already in the water and Dave went & told them to switch the order a little so I could go out for heat one
                    Three things were wrong-
                    1. Water in the fuel
                    2. Main jet was screwed all the way in
                    3. Float bowl cover gasket was torn

Ese no aqua aqui (water is no good) I figured that out but Dave & Mike figured out the rest

Many thanks to DVORA for switching the order

It was another weekend of learning (the hard way) but Sunday turned out to be a gorgeous day WITH NO WIND

I also had the good fortune to meet Jeff Brewster who pointed out why I was (still) struggling in the turns-
                    1. sitting to far back entering the turn
                    2. This little factoid also helps me to understand why the motor is doggy coming out of the turn (prop is buried)

I also got a talking to about:
                    !. Cutting in front of someone with less than a boat length distance
                    2. Staying in your lane on the run to the start

Just a great, great weekend- on the way home it occurred to me that always finishing last isn't so bad- I just wish I wasn't so far behind!
                    522-P

Comment

• fbref5269
                      fbref5269 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      that is what boat racers do. this is not a cut throat bunch of people, everyone helps each other. this is a sport with no one being sponsored sooooo we are the sponsors and if we can get another racer on the water we do it. also listen to the experienced racers, you don't know it but they watch the races and observe. make the next racer better than your last. remember a race lasts three laps but the friendships last forever. frank novotny 52-E

• dpdeck
                      dpdeck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      George,your welcome.We all started as rookies some time and needed help.I am glad to help you and get you on the water.Welcome to the racing family.

• hoosier
                      hoosier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dave Any chance you could help me out the next time Carolyn is pissed at me ( usually every other week ) ?

had a great time this weekend at berwick, great weather sunday and steve nourvy really did a great job getting the classes run. carole terry is the best announcer, she keeps everyone on the shore informed about the racers and what is going on. love those new England accents!!!! see everyone there next year.

frank novotny

52-E

Comment

Anyone got video or stills?

Comment

Working...
                      X