Standish Maine Friday night BBQ. May 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standish Maine Friday night BBQ. May 19

Famous Daves BBQ will be in the pits Friday after testing (5:45). Serving BBQ dinner- to include; Ribs - Wings -Pulled pork - side dishes and beverages -(kids and adult ) . I need a head count by Monday - Dinner is $ 20.00 ( kids can split a plate ). please respond here or to fastjack@psouth.net -Thanks Shawn

!4 people have responded -- lets get the count up

Comment

Originally posted by Fastjack View Post
      Famous Daves BBQ will be in the pits Friday after testing (5:45). Serving BBQ dinner- to include; Ribs - Wings -Pulled pork - side dishes and beverages -(kids and adult ) . I need a head count by Monday - Dinner is $ 20.00 ( kids can split a plate ). please respond here or to fastjack@psouth.net -Thanks Shawn
      That sounds like a deal to me.
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Count me in for that
        George Bressler

Comment

• Fastjack
          Fastjack commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad to have you make the trip any thing I can help you with ? let me know.

If you could maybe give me a hand getting the boat off the truck and on the boat cart I would sure appreciate it- I don't have anyone to help except a small furry mutt

I'm going to need a rope puller too- MANY THANKS Fast jack for the reply
        I will be leaving Harrisburg right after work Thurs around 4 and driving through the night
        God, Red Bull and Henry Ford will get me to Standish before the sun shines
        Thanks again Fastjack
        See you on the starting line
        522-P

Comment

• LarryR
          LarryR commented
          Editing a comment
          Going east the Sun comes up pretty early in late May.
          See you Saturday morning. Should be plenty of help on hand. Shame on us if you have to ask.

You will find plenty of help--- there is a good rest area in Ct just as you hit the state line - take a break and arrive safe - plenty of parking outside the gate and we will pit you friday am . see ya then. GPS 100 Kiwanis beach Rd Standish me -- Just past Tabors Varity store on right- 1/4 down beach Rd to race sight.

Comment

The count is over 40 with a few left to return calls----------- GREAT WEATHER for the weekend

Comment

The Friday & Monday I requested (5/19 & 21) & was approved a month ago I found out yesterday is now denied due to high temps expected the next few days
            This means I would get to Standish approx. 5am Sat w/no sleep & be leaving Sunday by 2pm- going to have to scratch for the BBQ and probably the whole weekend altogether

Comment

we can run your class early on Sunday and have you on the road by 1:00-- hope to see you

Comment

Still going to try to make it- Your effort to run 20ssh early Sun afternoon
                made the difference between me going or not
                Hopefully see you Sat am
                522-P

Comment

Game on
                  Thank you fastjack
                  boat & motors are loaded
                  Thanks again- you inspired me
                  see you Sat
                  522-P

Comment

Shawn, Our Friends from Ecuador are interested in the barbecue tomorrow night.
                    2 Adults & 1 Boy. Hope I caught you in time. Thanks, Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X