2017 Silver Lake Castlerock regatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Silver Lake Castlerock regatta

Seattle Outboard Associations annual Castlerock regatta is a go for Friday, May 5 to Sunday, May 7. Just checked Apba website, sanction status is still pending but info should be up soon. A few things: if we are going to test Friday afternoon, the race committee will need a lot of help Friday morning setting things up....fencing, the course, barge, you name it. As the circular states, testing will be from 1pm to the 6pm, with the least half hour set aside for the two j classes....If you wish to test, plan on helping us out getting stuff ready. Trailer and RV parking is somewhat of a challenge at site, please contact me either here, e mail, at daveracerdsh@aol.com, or on my cell at 425 246 4710. If you plan on getting there early Thursday, there is a chance you could get moved....just an advance warning! So please contact me ahead of time for pit parking. Also, something different from last year. The parking area in fron of the hotel has got very crowded with boats staging for next heat....I would like to have all of the people that have hotel rooms park up above race site. I know it's a little bit of a pain, but that sure opens up staging area for us. See you all there, and let's hope the weather is nice. Dave

I will be there. Thx for your help.

Comment

Always a great place to race. Although I won't be there as I am now in Southern California.
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Had a few phone calls and e mails today regarding pit spots. Thanx folks! You are making my job a lot easier......

Comment

One more bit of info. A few racers have contacted me and asked if they could have race trailer next to camper or motor home....I understand it can be a pain not to have race equipment close by, and I will do my best to accommodate you...no promises!

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

https://www.apba.org/internal/print_...p?EditID=12825

APBA Sanction approved!

Also check out the Facebook event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1381816831840811??ti=ia
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Castlerock update: went by park on Saturday, they are very excited to have us back. There initially was an issue with RV spaces being shorter then they have been in the past, that is no longer the case. There are still a few spots available...call or e mail me. Dave

Comment

We still have a few RV spots left. Get a hold of me if you need one! Thanx

Comment

More Castlerock info. Onsite motel and cabins are all taken. The closest hotel to pits is the Mt St Helens motel just down the road. It is a super nice place, rates start at $80 a night and include a continental breakfast. Phone number is 360.274.7721

Comment

Move in is 4 days away. Weather looks great. Contact me with any issues, see u al there

Comment

If you have not registered for Castlerock, please go to Seattleoutboard.org and register!

Comment

Working...
                        X