Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5-V......................Jerry Palmquist, Lincolnshire, IL (1/6/43 - 3/19/17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for your loss guys. Prayers for your family.

Comment

Very sorry to hear of this. Brian & John -Condolences from our family to yours.

​John, Robin, Ryan, Stacy, Brittany & Allie

Comment

Sorry to hear this sad news. You are in our thoughts.
        "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Dad, I know that's a big loss for you all. We will keep you in our prayers. It's great you have good memories about him that will last forever.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dad.. Will keep you in our prayers..
            Rick Miller and the Whats up Doc team

Comment

Brian, sorry for your loss! RIP Jerry. Hugs to the entire Palmquist family.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Jerry is gonna be missed. As Brian stated, him and Mrs P have been a staple for all of us for years. So many races they have attended. Well the good news is he has plenty of friends to hang with in heaven. Race In Peace!!! the boys will keep the tradition running long and hard. Pell Lake we have a drink or two in his honor. Mikey!!!
                mike ross

Comment

Brian, sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Comment

Brian and John,

So sorry to here of your loss. I remember his canvas deck boat and you both running around the house when we had an MRC meeting at your home. He did much for racing and was thrilled to help others be successful.

Race in Peace friend.

Comment

Thank you to all that enjoyed and respected Jerry. Seeing our dad having a great time with my friends, both young and older, has been one of my favorite joys in my life. It always felt so good to make our dad proud or make him laugh. Both on and off HR, your kind and thoughtful words have been so nice to hear. Thank you from The Palmquist Family. If not before, we’ll see you on Father’s Day in Constantine.

Comment

Brian and John sorry to hear about your dad. I know that I always miss mine. You have my sympathy
                        Davud Everhart S52
                        David Everhart S52
                        Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Working...
                        X