Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Registration for 2017 Modified/Pro Nationals At Constantine, MI now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Registration for 2017 Modified/Pro Nationals At Constantine, MI now available

Pre-registration is now open for the 2017 Modified/Pro Nationals in Constantine Michigan. In addition to it being the National Championships, it will also host the J/AX North American Championships on Sunday. You will also be able to pay for pit parking, camping, and dinner tickets for the Hog Roast. Pre-registration is only available until Midnight on June 11 so don't delay. Please visit our pre-registration site at https://ioa.regfox.com/2017-modified...l-championship.

As more information becomes available, it will be posted on our Nationals Page on the IOA website.
    Last edited by Koschka-41H; 03-04-2017, 10:26 AM.

Bump to top

Comment

Any recommendations for a hotel?

Tim
      Tim Weber

Comment

Over the past week we have received a lot of phone calls with people informing IOA members that they will be attending this event. By the sounds of it we are going to have a really big turnout. We are asking a favor that all drivers planning on attending this race please go to the registration website and pre-register. I takes about 5 minutes to complete. You do not need to pay any entry fees to register online. Even if you are not sure of what classes you may end up running please sign up for them. We can take you off the roster when you complete registration at the race site. What we are needing is an idea of entries for each class as we put together the schedule. Also, for all non-APBA members, remember that you need to sign up with a local APBA club as well. Thank you for your help as we get ready for what is shaping up to be a Nationals like the good old days. I have included both the link to the Nationals registration site and IOA's membership site. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

National's Registration
      https://ioa.regfox.com/2017-modified...l-championship

IOA Membership Registration
      https://www.indianaoutboard.org/join-the-ioa

Josh Kimble
      317-319-6574 (Cell)

Comment

• froggy3racer
        froggy3racer commented
        Editing a comment
        Josh,

Do us pro guys also have to join IOA?

Just did mine. Pretty easy and will be ready to go in June.
      Thanks
      Brian 10s

Comment

did mine too
        by the way the GPS address on APBA and the sanction is wrong, should be
        American Legion Post 223, 65079 US Highway 131 Business, Constantine, MI 49042

Comment

what is RV parking like here? "them texas boys" wanna come play

Comment

• Tim Sidor
            Tim Sidor commented
            Editing a comment
            Joe John ,

The RV Parking is self contained and we will have designated areas for RV parking.

The Race Directors , Myself , Gary Miler and Jasen Dircksen will have diagrams to park .

Parking will be tight as we expect a Big turnout of entries.

We welcome all you NBRA racers and " Them Texas Boys "

thanks, Tim. any reservations needed for a spot?

Comment

• Tim Sidor
            Tim Sidor commented
            Editing a comment
            No reservations , just $10.00 per night . 4 night maximum charge.

Any way of seeing who is registered in which class. I did pre-register way back and don't remember if I registered for 750 mr.
          David Everhart S52
          Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

• burl11
            burl11 commented
            Editing a comment
            David, you ARE pre-registered in 750MR. Just confirmed this with the web site person that I know quite well.

Will alcohol be available at the race site? Fuel, not drink.

Comment

• TAndersonV11
            TAndersonV11 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gary, how much do you need? Send me an email Andersonboatracing@gmail.com

• dwhitford
            dwhitford commented
            Editing a comment
            Gary, I have more than half a drum of Sunoco methanol, plenty of castor, and synthetic, and even some 100% nitro here in Toano, about 2-1/2 hours away from you. Maybe you & I can set up a mixing session. Bring your own containers. -- Dave 75756619twenty-eight or sdwhitford at coxdotnet.

41-H Koschka,, I sent you a P/M.

Comment

Thanks for the offer Dave, but if I can't get it there then there is a station around Pittsburg on the way where we can get it from a pump.

Comment

Any Idea what the schedule will look like?
              sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Working...
              X