Can you indentify the people in these photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you indentify the people in these photos

I recently purchased a group of negatives and scanned them. Can anybody tell who these people may be. I dont know who the photographer was and the only information on them said Lake Merced.

Hi Dale. Well I can only tell you that Merced is in our neck of the woods as I raced there many years,ago. Joe Johnson or Teri might be able to help you identify them

Comment

I think this would be Lake Merced in San Francisco, Ca. with that time frame. It was Lake Yosemite in Merced where we used to race 60's-90's.
      Not sure but my tired brain wants to say the hydro 158 might be Bill Rucker sr.

Comment

• 1100-one
        1100-one commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point on the Lake. Didn't think about that. I know the hydro picture was in one of the Lodi sites last summer that I used to visit. Just don't remember who it was but maybe it was Bill Sr.

Lake Merced in San Francisco. Nice F Runabouts ready to go in 2nd picture. And my Dad's PR in the background of the first photo.
      Fred Hauenstein

Comment

Thand Fred. Talked to Ishi the other day and he mentioned you would know as well. Love those pictures Dale.

Comment

Great pics! Thank you!
          It's interesting to see a 30H with two fuel pumps
          All Mk30 service motors had dual fuel pumps
          30H's usually had one and always on top
          GB

Comment

Working...
          X