No announcement yet.

NBRA Long Course Nationals Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Race Info pg 1.JPG 2017 race info pg 2.JPG We are one month away for the 2017 NBRA Nationals and all is coming together , here is the general race information to help answer some of the questions. I will be posting more now and will help with any other questions or concerns. The lake and site is perfect for boat racing for those that have not been here. This year I am happy to say no more dusty lot and rock roads to deal with all weekend because all the roadways and pit area lot have been asphalt paved, its just one more improvement to the many added over the past 14 years. More to come !!
    Last edited by Alan Owen; 07-10-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

ALan maybe it's just me but I can't get the attachments to download. Jack

Comment

• Dan M
        Dan M commented
        Editing a comment
        Jack, I had to right click on the links and click "open in a new tab", then they opened.

Dan.

Bringing along the C-Merc for CMR. I'm looking forward to it. It was nice when I was there before so with improvements it will be even better. Lets see how many we can get to head over for their event and run with some different people. I think everyone will have a great time.

Steve Roskowski

Comment

can you post the boat schedule for each day. John 57V

Comment

Kaylee has run a 321

Comment

Item #5 indicates that there will be testing on Thur. THIS IS NOT CORRECT. THERE WILL BE NO TESTING ON THURSDAY. IT'S SET UP DAY. SEE ITEM # 31 for the schedule of events. It was last edited on July 10 2017. Alan Owen advised me that a tentative class schedule will be posted early next week.

Comment

Digital or sweep hand clock? If anyone has a 302 restrictor plate they want to sell I may be interested.

Comment

We will be using the ODA sweep hand clock
                Keith Kampen

Comment

Working...
                X