No announcement yet.

2017 Stock/Junior Outboard Grass Lake Nationals Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very little going on Thursday, how about D hydro finals.?

Comment

• hydroracer25
      hydroracer25 commented
      Editing a comment
      DSH has a spot scheduled for Elims on Tuesday. I will review with the race committee and determine if there aren't elims, if we will run the finals where they are scheduled to run Tuesday.

Not sure if anybody knows the answer to this.....what octane is the fuel available?

Comment

• hydroracer25
      hydroracer25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dave,
      I believe it is 90 Octane. It is the Kelly Fuels Mobil station. 224 E. Michigan Ave., Grass Lake, MI. 517-522-8688.

Are j championship props made available for testing on Monday or do we need to find a j test wheel?

Comment

• hydroracer25
      hydroracer25 commented
      Editing a comment
      The J Championship props will be used for testing on Monday.

Any j drivers staying at apple creek? Is this a good rv option?

Comment

• hydroracer25
      hydroracer25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Brian,
      We plan on it, as well as Trolian's. Hearns normally stay there as well.

I need to buy 8 feet of throttle cable for my D.......does anybody going to Grass Lake have some for sale? Thanx

Comment

Dave - Ric Montoya should have some...

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
        I need to buy 8 feet of throttle cable for my D.......does anybody going to Grass Lake have some for sale? Thanx
        Tom Cronk will have it.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

i know ric has some....not sure if he will be there. will look for mr cronk. thanx

Comment

• Tim Sidor
            Tim Sidor commented
            Editing a comment
            Carl Holt will have some.

I have a spool of cable that I carry with me. Find me and I can hook you up.

Comment

See thread for 2017 Grass Lake Nationals "Social Media Scavenger Hunt"

https://hydroracer.net/forums/forum/m...nger-hunt-info

Comment

Old club or past Nationals t-shirts needed:

Jill Glossner is looking for old club or Nationals racing t-shirts to be donated and brought to the Nationals in Grass Lake. She will be making a quilt that will be auctioned off during the 2017 SO/J Nationals with the proceeds going to the APBA J-Scholarship program.

Please help Jill out which in turn will help out our young racers with their future education.

Comment

For those planning to bring food to Sunday July23rd's Grass Lake Nationals "Taste of Regions". Please bring your food/drink items to Brinkman's Marine by 6:30pm (EST for the left coasters). We hope to start the serving/eating at 7:00pm. Thanks!

Comment

Important information about registration:

Registration will now be held at:
                  119 North Lake Street, Grass Lake, MI in the Grass Lake Village offices. Times will remain the same as previously posted.

Comment

A few updates:

Tuesday July 25th: Lost Railway Museum will be open from 7-9pm in downtown Grass Lake. Go check it out before or after dinner and earn some Scavenger Hunt points.

Updated Schedule and Scavenger Hunt info (a few clarifications)

Attached Files

Comment

Will the race heats be videod and available on you tube or otherwise? Bob Smiley

Comment

Working...
                      X