Hurricane Matthew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Matthew

Good luck to everyone in it's path. We got lucky in the Northeast with the track change Tuesday night.

Hopefully a little wind and rain event for us here in Myrle Beach SC praying for friends and family down in Fla and Ga

Comment

Thanks for the concern. Robin and I are going to Pennsylvania to see my father. Hoping for the best for those in Fla., Ga., S.C. and N.C.

Comment

Done here in Orlando Fla, as of this writing not much wind just rain, wind increase expected over the next 12 - 18 hours. Hope storm moves east ?
        "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
        No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

4 AM Report in Port St. John, FL (Brevard County) - Lots of rain and high winds sustained at over 50 mph, now at a Category 3. Eye of the storm is still about 60 miles SouthEast of Cape Canaveral (10 +/- miles from PSJ). Power is still on as of now and all is as well as we can hope for so far.
          444-B now 4-F
          Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Howie and Steve, hope the storm passes you by with little to show except lots of rain. I recommend a couple of beach towels to dry off when its done. Best of luck.

Jeff
            5-P

Comment

Jeff don't think a towel will do it. Just got a limb thru a window, pretty rough right now hoping the wind will let up soon before any more damage! The river is rising to record levels! Friends are bringing boats and anything the can move to my property as I'm on some of the highest ground in the county. Weather channel missed it again! Got to get to my parents house with a generator as they have lost power. Let u know later how it goes.😎

Comment

Steve, looks like you guys were in the cross-hairs. I hope that you being on high ground was "high enough". Sounds like you're going to be opening a used boat store. If you get too many, you could make the offer of "buy one get one free". Works for the grocery stores.... Hope all is well with you and your folks. Let me know how things are.

All the best

Jeff
                5-P

Comment

Working...
                X