Congrats to MATT ALLEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to MATT ALLEN

Matt won the NBRA High Point of The Year with over 20,000 points. His sponsor was JoeJohn Shulte of Automotive Innovatons of Dallas, Tx. Matt competed in A, CS, C M, E hydros. Congrats for a great season.

All I ever see of that guy is his roostertail!

Congrats Matt and Joe John. You earned it.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Congratulations Matt and Joe John. Good to meet you at Jesup and nice to see you make the long trip to Lock Haven, PA.

Comment

Congrats Matt. Glad you guys had a good time at lockhaven hope to see you next year
        spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

Great. Job Matt!!!! You are one heck of a driver!!¡

Comment

Originally posted by Hydro doc View Post
            Matt won the NBRA High Point of The Year with over 20,000 points. His sponsor was JoeJohn Shulte of Automotive Innovatons of Dallas, Tx. Matt competed in A, CS, C M, E hydros. Congrats for a great season.
            John and Matt make a great team. You are going to see a lot of wins from them. You might even see a DH (NBRA 40 ci) in the mix next year. Congratulation on a outstanding season!!!

Larry Mac

Comment

What nice comments. Thank you so much. I always say the people and friendships are what keep this sport alive.

Comment

Congratulation Matt & Joe,hope to see you more next year at the races.
                ​Tom

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words. None of this would have been possible without Joe John and his love for the sport. Truly all I do is turn left. Joe John is the true brains behind the operation and without his wisdom (which comes from a legend) we would not have achieved what we have. To avoid regret of forgetting to mention someone I would rather just say thanks in general to everyone that helped us along the way. As Joe John said it is the friendships and family that keep this sport alive, and i feel as we have been accepted into said family. Having a blast and can't wait for next season to start. See you in turn one...

Comment

Working...
                  X